5 looks with Urban Decay Naked palette | 5

10:00

Hi everyone!

Gosh, it's the last look with the Urban Decay Naked palette already. The only shades I haven't used up until this point, are the two in the very back. I created a blue-ish grey smokey look to go to the #NWmeet a few weeks ago and I almost feel like it was the first I properly used these shades. They're pretty cool though and I love how it turned out.

If you missed the previous looks, check them out right here:

Look 1   |   Look 2   |   Look 3   |   Look 4



After priming my eyes I put on the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige to create an even base for the dark shadows to go on and to smooth out my lids. As you know by now this is my standard routine before putting on ANY eyeshadow because of my oily eyelids.

Next up I go in with the shade Naked (1) and put this all over the lid, to set down the cream base. To define the crease a bit more I go in with Buck (2) on a flat crease brush and blend, blend, blend.

I did cheat a little bit and picked up my Urban Decay Naked Basics palette to use the shade Foxy (which is a pale yellow shade) on my brow bone. Something didn't look right and I wanted to even it out with a matte, brightening eyeshadow shade, which is the only thing this palette is actually lacking.

Back to the OG Naked palette. I'm going in with the shade Gunmetal (3) and put this all over the lid, blending it out in the crease with Buck (2) and repeat these steps a few times to build up the intensity of the Gunmetal shade. This is a gorgeous blue-toned metal shade and it's what defines this entire look.

To darken up the outer V slightly, I use Creep (4) on a dense pointed crease brush. After applying this I go in with Gunmetal (3) one last time to blend everything together and make sure this is still the overpowering shade of this look.

On the lower lash line I do pretty much the same thing with a flat shader brush: lay a base with Naked (1), darken it up with Buck (2), lay Gunmetal (3) all over, put Creep (4) on the outer edges, and smoke out with Buck (2) again.

For the final touch I put Virgin (5) in the inner corners to brighten them up. I feel like a dark smokey look like this definitely needs some brightness around that area.

After that I apply a coat of MaxFactor Velvet Volume False Lash Effect mascara underneath a second coat of Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, to make my lashes really black and voluminous. On my lips I'm only wearing the Nyx Butter Gloss in Crème Brûlée as I wanted to keep them quite neutral, since I've got so much going on on the eyes already.






I really hope you all enjoyed my 5 looks with this palette. Please let me know which one was your favourite; I think I loved them all equally as I'm obsessed with this palette altogether.


Next week there's another palette entering the series: the Make Up Revolution Affirmation palette. It's super versatile, yet super neutral and I can't wait to start creating looks with that one...




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties