Cheek Palettes I'm Loving

10:00

Hey everybody!

So I'm a massive eyeshadow palette hoarder. I love them and will always cherish them with all my heart. Recently, I've discovered a few cheek palettes though, something I wasn't too keen on at first because how can you like all the blushes that a palette offers all at once?

These three lovely palettes, however, have it all.



Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Blush Palette

This is actually the first proper cheek palette I ever bought and oh my god I'm so in love with it. Not only did the packaging reel me in, the product inside is just so lovely and pigmented. I'm absolutely obsessed with all four of the blushes and the highlight is insane. I'm not a big fan of the bronzer as a bronzer, as I find it quite orange toned, but it works great as an eyeshadow actually. I did a full first impressions/review on it when I first got it, which you can read here.


The Balm The Manizer Sisters Palette

I own all three full-sized products, but still picked up the palette version. Why? Because I just adore the cheek products, but they break so quickly and are therefore quite a pain to travel with. I feel like for some reason the powders won't break all that fast in this little palette. The consistency of these is amazing and the Mary-Lou Manizer is one of the most raved about highlighters in the beauty community, so of course I had to have it with me here in the UK. Cindy-Lou is a great blush topper and Cindy-Lou is a gorgeous bronzer, although it only works for me when I'm really tan and only if I use it with a really light hand. Again, it's a great eyeshadow as well. A full review on these can be found right here.


Make Up Revolution Radiance Palette

This palette is rated as a dupe for the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder palette and I thought I might as well give it a go, as it was so inexpensive. They definitely work as highlighters for me, not as all-over powders, like some people tend to use the Hourglass ones. The first two shades work great on fair skin tones and I love how good these are for such a small price. The third shade will work better on deeper skintones, or again, as an eyeshadow for paler people. It's not dark enough to be a bronzer for me, so I don't use that one all that often. But they looked so good and they truly are good in my opinion.



Any cheek palettes you guys can recommend me (especially on a budget)? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to check out some more ;-)




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties