10 under £10

10:00

Hi y'all!

I know I ramble on about high end products all the time, but sometimes I find some amazing products at the drugstore, or at affordable prices somewhere else.

A few of my favourites are in this post. I did a similar 10 under €10 post a few months back if you'd like to check that one out as well.

MUR Radiance Palette - £8

I've been looking for a good drugstore highlighter for ages, and not a lot of brand do proper ones, but I feel like Make Up For Ever is killing it with their highlighters! This palette contains two subtle highlights and one bronzey one, which might work on deeper skin tones but doesn't for me. It's super affordable and you get three huge pans of highlighters that are so finely milled, they could easily be a higher end product.


Maybelline ColorDrama Lip Crayons - £4.99

I'm always on the look out for easy lip products and good nude shades. This one is one of my favourites so far! I love a good browny nude and these lip crayons in general are just wonderful. They dry to a semi-matte finish and stay on so well!


MaxFactor Creme Puff Blushes - £8.99

I have a few of these now and could easily buy the remaining ones without thinking about it. They stay on so well and they apply so beautifully! I like how small and compact they are, but still look chique in the packaging. A real winner, these ones.


l'Oréal Infallible Mattifying Base - £7.99

I love how this primer doesn't make my skin look dry, but rather puts on a good layer to protect my skin but not being too dewy or anything.It's a weird one to get used to, but once you use it a couple of times you get how this gel-textured primer works. I'm so glad I can finally use this one, as we don't have it in Belgium.


Maybelline NY Bricks Bronzer - £8.95

A recent discovery, this new bronzer is such a good'un. I'm sure Maybelline will come out with more shades soon, as this one is called 01 Blondes. I'm all about that sun stripping trend right now, and I feel like this is the perfect shade to do that. The little bricks-strip can be used as a highlighter or a blush/bronzer topper, if you swirl it together with the bronzer it created a stunning shimmery bronzer. Super versatile and super pretty packaging as well.


Maybelline ColorSensational Lipsticks - £6.99

Another lip product? Charline, are you feeling alright? I think Maybelline rocks the lip game on the drugstore and these lipsticks don't disappoint. I have a matte one in my collection and three regular ones, which are more of a satin finish. (I'm the worst at describing lip products I'm sorry). I love all of them equally and I'm sure a few other purchases will be made in the future. I'm wearing them almost every day ever since I got them. They are super creamy and moisturizing and I like that about a lipstick.


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19

The classic of classics, this concealer is one that every one should have in their make up bags. It's cheap and it's amazing, what more do you want? It stays put all day and has amazing coverage. I think it might be the only concealer that could actually make my acne visually disappear back in the day. Isn't it wonderful how such an affordable product is actually able to do that?


l'Oréal True Match Magic Touch Concealer - £7.99

Mama needs to cover them designer bags under her eyes okay? After applying my regular concealer, I use this one on top to brighten up the area and cancel out any blue-ness that might still peek through. Kind of like a cream highlighter for the under eye area. It doesn't have enough coverage to use it on its own, but on top of your normal concealer, it works a dream.


Bourjois Java Rice Powder - £9.99

To set my under eye concealer, I like to use a powder that's super finely milled, so that it doesn't crease. This one is that, plus it's brightening at the same time. With its tiny little speckles of glitter - undetectable on the skin - it instantly brightens up your entire under eye area. Such a cute little box as well, right?


Make Up Geek Eyeshadows - £4.95 / £7.95

On of my most recent discoveries in the eyeshadow world are the ones currently living in my Z-palette. I'm so glad I finally got round to try some of them out and let me tell you, Marlena doesn't disappoint! The regular and duochrome eyeshadows are less than £5, while the foiled ones are a bit more expensive - but still very reasonably priced at £7.95. They are super gorgeous, make you able to create your entire customized palette to your own likings and the quality is just amazing!


What are your favourite products under £10? Which ones did I miss out on in this list? Let me know down below, I'd love to hear your recommendations!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties