5 looks with Marc Jacobs The Dreamer palette | 1

10:00

Hey girls!

I'm so glad to be starting a fresh five weeks with a fresh palette. This is the first of five looks with the Marc Jacobs The Dreamer palette. A soft golden look combined with a classic winged liner.



I feel like I don't even have to point out the first step anymore, but every time I do, just in case you missed the memo: I always prime my lids before doing my eyeshadow with the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base. It keeps my eyeshadow in place like nothing else.

Annoyingly, the shades don't have separate names so I'll just have to give them numbers and describe them as accurate as possible.

To set the base I go in with the light matte nude shade (1) on a fluffy brush and put it on the entire lid, up to the brow bone. Then with my finger tip - to make sure the pigment transfers well on my lid, because I feel like this is how these eyeshadows work best - I apply the light golden shade (2) on my entire eyelids. I also take this on the lower lash line with a smudger brush.

To brighten up the inner corners I take the champagne shimmery shade (3) on a pointed crease brush. This is one of my favourite shades in this palette, as it works so well as a subtle highlight on the brow bone as well.

To define the lower lash line I'm going in with the matte dark brown shade (4) on the same smudger brush, focussing on the outer corners.

For my eyeliner I didn't go too dramatic, just a mini-wing with the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof black liner, followed up by a good coat of Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof mascara, as it was raining that day. They were put to the test, as I got drenched in water by a car driving in a puddle (Snapchat Fam, you know what I'm talking about!) On the lips I'm wearing Maybelline ColorSensational in 620 Pink Brown.





This is a look you can wear on any occasion; I think it's very day-time appropriate, but it can just as well be worn to a party in the evening.

What a beautiful little palette, right? Can't wait to share the next four looks with you!




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties