5 looks with MUR Affirmation palette | 2

10:00

Hey everyone!

Here we have the second look with the Makeup Revolution Affirmation palette. I'm focussing on the second row today, to create a bronzey look.

If you've missed the previous one, click here.


First I'm going in with Accept all over the lid to create a light shimmery bronze base. To darken up the crease I'm using Time, a matte brown shade. Then on the outer corners I'm using a mix of Reliance and Confidence. Positive and Vouch go on the inner corners, as these are the two shimmery highlight shades on this row.

Then on the lower lash line I'm using Reliance and Confidence again, to tie the look together.

To highlight the browbone a little bit I'm going into the shade Pledge, which is the matte highlight shade on the first row in the palette, and slightly dip it into Positive as well, the palest highlight shade on the second row.

I'm lining my eyes ever so slightly with my Kiko Ultimate Pen liner, before going in with my MaxFactor Velvet Volume False Lash Effect mascara. On the lips I'm wearing the Ellis Faas Milky Lips in L207.





This kind of look is one I lean towards whenever I don't know what to wear on my eyes. I'll always opt for a bronze look, as it literally goes with everything. Let me know what you think in the comments!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties