5 looks with MUR Affirmation palette | 4

10:00

Hey peeps!

Today I'm creating a complete purple look with all the purple shades in the Makeup Revolution Affirmation palette

If you've missed the previous ones, here they are:

Look 1   |   Look 2   |   Look 3


After priming my eyes I went in with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creme De Rose, to even out my lids. I used the shade Reveal in the palette to set that down, although it didn't really do anything for me. It looks like a gorgeous beige metallic shade in the pan, but on the lid it only transfers as pure powdery glitter. You live and you learn, eh?

After that I went into the crease first with the shade Willing. This is a beautiful cool toned matte purple shade, so of course it works great in the crease. Then I applied Voucher on top, and Promise on top of that on the outer half. Both of them are very pigmented and metallic looking, which I like.

I lined my upper lash line with the Kiko Ultimate Pen Long Wear Eyeliner.

Then on the lower lash line I applied the shade Light, which is this beautiful shimmery metallic icey blue shade. Because this looked quite pale (but also quite interesting so I still wanted to keep it) I went in with my Mac Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Raven. This is a gorgeous aubergine purple pencil that I really should use a lot more often, as it brings out the green in my eyes so well.

On the inner corners I applied the shade Forward. Just to lighten up the look, as it is quite smokey everywhere else.

For mascara I used the Too Faced Better Than Sex waterproof mascara and on my lips is the ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Echo Park.







Hope you enjoyed today's look! Let me know what you think. Next week is the last one, dear god this is going so fast...



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties