5 looks with MUR Affirmation palette | 5

10:00

Hi everyone!

Today I'm here with the last look created with the Makeup Revolution Affirmation palette. I'm diving into all the grey tones on the bottom of the palette.

If you want to catch up with the other four looks, you can do so right here:

Look 1   |   Look 2   |   Look 3   |   Look 4


As a base today I use the ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in the shade Flutes. This is a matte camel shade that gives the look I'm about to create a bit of warmth to it. To set this down I use the shade Announce in the palette.

All over the lid I'm applying the shades Convey and Assure. They are both warm medium grey tones and don't make the lid too dark. To darken up the outer half I'm going into Disclose, a darker version of the previous matte shade Assure.

On the lower lash line I'm using a mix of Assure and Disclosure, and I smoke it out with that ColourPop shadow in Flutes. On the inner corners I'm using the shade Positive.

Then for the winged liner today I'm using a small angled liner brush and wet it with some Mac Fix+ to intensify the matte black shade called Declare and make it easier to come out as an actual liner. And then I do the usual and wing it out. As you can see it doesn't translate as a black once applied, but it's great to have a softer option for the black liner look as well. After this step, the look actually reminded me of a grey winged liner look I did before in this series. If you want to go compare, here it is.

After curling my lashes I go in with the Too Faced Better Than Sex waterproof mascara and coat my lips with the ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Echo Park (I'm super obsessed with this one at the moment, by the way!).





Hope you enjoyed the looks I created with the Makeup Revolution Affirmation palette!
From low end to high end, next up in line is the Marc Jacobs The Dreamer palette, which I will use to create 5 more look with for you lovely lot.


Let me know which of the 5 looks with this palette was your favourite in the comments!




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties