Beauty Haul

10:00

Hey peeps!

You know I can never stop haulin' and this time is no different. Here's the stuff I picked up recently.


l'Oréal Glam Bronze Cushion De Soleil

This is an interesting product for me, as I was quite sceptical about the cushion foundations and how they would work on my particular skin. I decided to try out the bronzer instead and it seems to work just fine for me! This has quite an orange undertone, but it's gorgeous underneath a powder bronzer, just to warm up the complexion a bit.


l'Oréal Infallible Matte Max - 001 Silencio

I've seen these around for a while now, but I've never really been interested in them. Recently though, I see a few beauty vloggers talking about them and they seem like an interesting product. Of course I picked up the only nude shade in the collection so I can easily compare it to other lipsticks I have.


Artis Oval 7 brush

Wow. This brush is just pure luxury. Sadly, I don't think it's as revolutionary as everyone claims it is, but it's still a really beautiful brush and spreads out my foundation very well. It's super soft and I'm totally trying to convince myself it was worth the price, now...


Essie First Base base coat & Good To Go top coat

I was in desperate need for a new base and top coat for a while now. I couldn't find my favourite Mavala ones, so I picked these up instead. I've got really high hopes for them, as I love Essie nail polishes in general.


Benefit It's Potent eye cream (mini)

The struggle is real whenever I see miniature products! This was only £5 in Boots, which is the perfect excuse to test out a product I've never tried out before. I'm always up for trying new eye creams and I've heard a lot of good things about this one.


Rodial Smokey Eye Pen duo in black & brown

I got this duo for free in the July edition of Red magazine. So glad I got to try these out, as I've never used anything from Rodial before. These pencils are really easy to use and are very pigmented. The staying power is not too overwhelming, but they are very creamy and easy to apply.


Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi-Colour DUO N°01

Aaaah, Chanel is here with it's Summer 2016 collection and of course there is a new Healthy Glow bronzer in it. The one from last year is my favourite bronzer of all time, so of course I let myself buy this one as well. It's a bit of a shame it doesn't have SPF in it, while last year's bronzer did. It's a bit more glowy and shiny and also a tad darker, but I figured it might look great in summer when I have my tan on. Also: it looks great in pictures and I just love staring at it.


Benefit Goof Proof eyebrow pencil

Lastly, this mini version of the new Benefit angled brow pencil was sitting inside the Elle magazine this month. I have the one in the shade 2, which is a perfect match for me. It's super easy to use and stays on really well. It's a gorgeous product that I might have to repurchase once I run out! Ah, Benefit has done it again.



What have you been hauling recently? Have you tried any of the products mentioned? Let me know in the comments below!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties