LiLash lash serum: review

10:00

Hey everyone!

I received the LiLash las serum on the #NWmeet in my goodie bag a while ago. I was so excited to finally try out a lash serum and I've been putting it to the test for the past month now. Here are my thoughts on it.


I must start by saying I totally forgot to use it everyday. It's something I'm not yet used to using in my daily routine. I guess the fact I haven't seen amazing results yet is partly on me.

The LiLash serum promises to lenghten and strenghten your lashes after using it everyday for at least a month. Applying it to the lash line is really easy with the tiny brush tip. You can use it in the evening before you go to bed, or you can use it in the morning, but make sure to wait a few minutes before applying any eyeshadow, eyeliner or mascara. I think it's easier to use it in the evening, so it can really soak in while you sleep.

I have been using it on and off for the past month and I must say I do see and feel some difference. My lashes fall out quite easily and they definitely do that less recently. I'm really trying to force myself using it everyday so I can see better results quicker and my lashes will be fuller.

The price tag of this baby? A whopping £55,99 for the demi-size (3 months) and £97,98 for the full size (76 months)! I would definitely never spend that much money on a gimmick like this, so after using it and comparing the results to the price you pay for this product, I wouldn't say it's worth it. But I loved trying it out, definitely, and if you really struggle with your lashes or they are too short for some reason, maybe you find it really worth to invest in a product like this. Personally, I would never.


You can get both the travel size and the full size on http://www.lilash.com/en-gb/lilash/ as well as the brow serums.

Have you had any experience with lash serums? What are your thoughts on it? let me know in the comments below.




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties