Project Pan That Product: update #8

10:00

Another month, another update.

Thanks to everyone who was so nice last time I did one of these. I see a few people commenting on every single update, saying they enjoy reading these so much! It really keeps me going with this project and makes me hold on to it every single month. Thanks!

A lot of products are being emptied this month, so I can finally ad a lot of new ones as well! Big changes, they motivate me so much.


Last month the products looked like this. I completely used up the Benefit Dandelion blush, my Rimmel Stay Matte powder and my The Body Shop InstaBlur primer. I added the Benefit Sugarbomb blush, the Bourjois Healthy Balance powder and the Kiko Ultimate Pen liner to the project.


Today, this is what the products look like.


Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation

Ladies and Gents, I'm proud to tell you I finally used this up! The last bits I pumped out of the bottle and put in a little plastic jar, as it was easier to use that way. This has been in the project for so long now, so I'm so glad I can move onto a new foundation now.


Benefit Hoola bronzer

The pan is growing bigger each time and it's so satisfying to see it evolve. I'm using this to contour every single time I do my make up and I'm still not tired of using it!


Benefit Sugarbomb blush

Ah, same old, same old. It will take a bloody long time to be able to see a bit of pan showing through, but for now all I can say is that the dent that was in there grew a little bit bigger and I enjoy using my good old Sugarbomb again.


Kiko Ultimate Pen liner

I hope it doesn't sound as if I'm giving up to quickly, as I only added this last month, but apparently it was already quite dried up when I started using it again. I can't even use it anymore at this point, so I have to say goodbye to it already. I would totally recommend it though, as it was super cheap and a really good one! (I totally forgot to mention it in my Empties on Friday. Oh well.)


MaxFactor Velvet Volume False Lash Effect mascara

I've decided to only keep mascaras into the project for 2 months, as you can actually only use them for 3 months... I've been using the MaxFactor mascara for almost every make up look I've done on my blog in the past two months so I can say fair and square that this one has dried up and lost its effect on my lashes. I loved using it a lot.


Mac Haute & Naughtly Lash mascara - brown

Same goes for this mascara; it's been in here for two months now and I just have to get rid of it for hygienic reasons. It's been open for so long and the mascara is becoming a bit of a mess, to be fair. I did not enjoy using this one as much as I thought I would when I first bought it. I'm glad I got the most use out of it as I could because of this project.


Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer

Another product that's become so gross I just have to get rid of it. The tube is empty anyways but I reckon I could get a bit of use out of the products that's still left in the sponge tip applicator. However it's turned so gross I just don't want to use t anymore. I'd love to repurchase this, but I might wait until I can finally get hold of a lighter shade (that's currently only been sold in the US).


Bourjois Healthy Balance powder

If you check the picture in last month's update, you can see how much I've used this since then! This powder is a lot more buttery than the Rimmel one, so I pick up a lot more product every time I powder my face, which makes this one go so fast. It will definitely be empty in the next few weeks.



What a good update, huh? I can't believe the progress I'm making on this.
That's 5 products DOWN this month! 

I'm adding 5 new ones to the mix:


Nars Luminous Weightless foundation

I bought this one last summer, but I was shade matched to a shade that's way too dark for me. This has put me off using it for a whole while. As summer is upon us and I also have my Lightening Drops from The Body Shop in my collection now, I think I can pull it off again. Also: it's almost a year old and I want to start using it before it goes bad.


Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara

I used to use this so much before I added two different mascaras to my Project Pan. I'm excited to use this one again now. If I use it for two or three months, I can get rid of it without feeling guilty. It's a good one and I'm sure I will repurchase once it's gone. I just have so many other new mascaras I want to try, so I must get use out of the ones that are already open before using those.


l'Oréal Telescopic mascara

Same goes for this one, i'm just adding it to the mix to get more use out of it so I can finally get to my new mascaras to try out. This is a pain in the ass to use, but makes my lashes super long. It is really handy on the lower lash line though.


l'Oréal True Match Magic Touch concealer

I've been using this loads already, but just want to make sure I use this up so I can go back to my YSL Touche Eclat. It has a peachy undertone, which makes it work so well to counteract the blue tones underneath my eyes.


l'Oréal Super Liner Ultra Precision - brown

I don't use an actual liquid liner all that much so I'm going to force myself to do so more often. Brown eyeliner really suits my green eyes and it's a lot softer for summer, so I figured it would be a good one to try and get more use out off.




I told you there was going to be a lot of changes in this update! Project Pan will look completely different from this month's update. I'm really excited to finally add some new products, to keep me going with this. I'm getting so much use out of my make up collection! Super happy with the progress I made.


What have you been using up lately? Are you doing this project as well? Lots of you have been telling me you want to do one as well. Please do, and let me know how you get on with it, so we can do this together and share the experience! I'd love to read your posts on it.




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties