5 looks with Marc Jacobs The Dreamer palette | 3

10:00

Hey everyone!

Ah, how I enjoy finally getting to use this Marc Jacobs The Dreamer palette more lately. It was so expensive and I feel like I've been neglecting it ever since I got it and I feel like I'm putting it to a good use now.

For tis third look I created a simple yellow-gold and brown eyeshadow look. I feel like these colours go together so well and can be worn in every situation - during the day or for a night out. The look is also super quick and easy to recreate.

If you've missed the previous two looks, here they are:

Look 1   |   Look 2


I'm always starting an eye look with my Nars Smudge-Proof Eyeshadow Base to even out my lid and make my eyeshadow last all day. To set down that base I'm using the pale matte shade (1) all over the lid, up to the brow bone on a fluffy eyeshadow brush.

Then I take the champagne shimmery shade (2) and apply this to the inner corners and lightly on the brow bone as well. This is just a perfect highlighter for the eye area and I will probably always use this shade for this purpose whenever I use this palette.

To make sure the eyeshadow is nice and pigmented, I apply the yellow golden shade (3) with my fingertip, all over the lid. Then I blend it out with a fluffy crease brush before building it up again with my fingers. I want it nice and diffused in the crease, but very pigmented on the lid.

To make the look a bit more smokey, I decided to apply brown kohl eyeliner. For this look I'm using the Rodial Smokey Eye Pen in Brown and apply this along the upper lash line, slightly winging it out. On the lower lash line and waterline I messily apply the same eyeliner, so I can blend it out with the yellow gold (3) on a smudger brush.

That's literally it for the eyes! So easy, right?

As I'm going for that smokey, undone look I take my best volumising mascara, the Too Faced Better Than Sex on top and bottom lashes. On the lips I'm going for a pale nude with the Rimmel Kate Nude lipstick in 45.






Honestly, I was quite scared to wear this yellow gold shade at first, but I wore this look to school the other day and I was perfectly comfortable doing so. It's a gorgeous, unique gold I've never really seen before and it's really interesting to experiment with it for different looks.


Would you dare to wear a gold like this? Or would you rather stick with the champagne shades? Let me know in the comments what you think!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties