5 looks with Marc Jacobs The Dreamer palette | 2

10:00

Hey peeps!

Today I created a soft rosy look for the second of my looks with the Marc Jacobs The Dreamer palette.

If you missed the first look you can check that out first.



After priming my eyes with the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, I take the creamy matte shade (1) on a fluffy eyeshadow brush and set down the base. I take this up to the brow bone as well, just to even out everything.

Then to give my lid some colour, I go in with that same fluffy brush into the matte pale salmon shade (2) and put this all over the lid and into the crease. Then with my fingertip I apply the shimmery coral shade (3) all over the lid, blending it out into the crease with shade (2).

I take a flat smudger brush, dip it into the coral shade (3) and apply it all along the lower lash line. It's weird, but it almost looks like a coral-gold duochrome like this... To make sure I don't look ill (because pink tones around the eyes tend to do that) I dip my smudger brush into the dark matte brown (4) and concentrate it on the outer half of the lower lash line. I also apply this lightly into the crease, just to crate some depth in that area.

On a small pointed crease brush I take the shimmery champagne shade (5) and apply it on the inner corners and lightly on the brow bone to make the look complete.

After a coat of the MaxFactor Voluptuous False Lash Effect mascara on top and bottom lashes, the eyes are done! I'm just wearing some clear lip balm on my lips with this look, as I thought the natural look fitted well with this kind of eye look.






I'm completely obsessed with this look and will definitely wear this one more often. I love the coral shade, especially for summer, and I think it really brings out the green in my eyes as well. 
What do you think?



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties