5 looks with Marc Jacobs The Dreamer palette | 4

10:00

Hey everyone!

It's already the fourth week out of five of my looks with the Marc Jacob The Dreamer eyeshadow palette. I'm going smokey today!

If you've missed the previous looks, click on the links below.

Look 1   |   Look 2   |   Look 3



Before I start the actual look, I prime my eyelids with the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, which I set down with the pale matte shade (1) in the eyeshadow palette. Then to highlight the browbone I'm using the shimmery champagne shade (2).


Then with a fluffy eyeshadow brush I start building up the matte dark brown (3) on the lid and into the crease. The reason why I use a fluffy brush rather than an actual denser eyeshadow brush is that this particular eyeshadow is very pigmented and I'd rather build up the colour than to go straight in with a lot of pigment, then having trouble blending it out.

With a pencil brush I apply the same shade (3) underneath the lower lash line as well.

Then with my fingertip I dip into the golden shade (4) and pop it in the middle of the eyelid, to give it that little bit of glam and make the look not so flat. This is a great way to give a dark smokey look a lot of dimension and shape.

I go back into the champagne (2) with a small pointed brush and apply it on the inner corners of my eyes. I take the same brush and run the gold (4) along the inner part of the lower lash line, to kind of make it match with the upper lid.

On the lashes I went with my Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara and I combined the dark smokey lip with a browny nude lipstick, the Maybelline ColorSensational in 740 Coffee Craze.






I enjoy creating simple and easy smokey looks like this one so much! It literally took me about 5 minutes to do the eyes; everyone can recreate it.

How do you feel about smokey eyes? Something you rock on a daily basis? Which colours would you prefer to use? Let's have a conversation in the comments below!




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties