5 looks with Marc Jacobs The Dreamer palette | 5

10:00

Hey everyone!

Gosh, Manchester was so sunny last week! I finally got to wear a dress again and felt really inspired to create a really summery look for my last one with the Marc Jacobs The Dreamer palette.

This look is all about bronzey skin and a sunset-inspired eyeshadow, actually using all seven of the eyeshadows in this palette!

If you've missed the other looks, click on the links below.

Look 1   |   Look 2   |   Look 3   |   Look 4


I'm starting off with priming my eyelids with the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base. To set it down I use the pale matte shade (1) on a fluffy eyeshadow brush.

I went a bit backwards with this look today, as I thought it would be a bit easier to explain it in order of the palette, rather than jumping back and forth in the palette. So I do the inner corners first, using a mix of the golden shade (2) and the champagne shade (3) to give it a soft shimmery glow.

Then I'm defining the crease before going in with the colour. The only darker crease shade in this palette is very dark and very pigmented, so I mix the dark matte chocolate shade (4) in with the pale salmon shade (5) to make it softer. I put that into the crease with a flat crease brush, just to give it some definition.

Now for the fun part! I apply the brighter colours with my fingers, as this will give me the most pigmentation. They do have quite a lot of fall out as well, so I can really press them onto my lid. I use the coral pink shade (6) on the inner half of my lid and also on the inner half of my lower lash line with a smudger brush. I do the same on the outer half of my lid and lower lash line with the golden yellow shade (7). I go back and forth a few times to build up the colour and blend the two together.

However these shades are super gorgeous, they do wash out my eyes a little bit, so I decided to go in with the Rodial Smokey Eye Pen in brown on the waterline and the outside of my tightline. Then on the lashes I'm using an old favourite of mine, the Maybelline The Falsies mascara.

I kept the lips very neutral with Mac Velvet Teddy and Nyx Butter Gloss in Crème Brûlée on top.







I love how this looks as if you spent an hour on eyeshadow only, but was actually pretty quick and easy to create! I think this must be my  favourite out of all five looks with this palette. What do you think? Let me know down below which one was your favourite!


Next week I'll be starting the series with the Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass palette! I can't bloody wait to show you the crazy looks I'm about to create with that one.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties