Empties #10

10:00

Hey everyone!

It's not been that long since my last Empties post, and here I am with another one! These are all the products I used up in the 5 weeks before I moved into my new place. (Not sure what you can do with that information but okay. Let's move on.)

I'm going to keep it short and sweet, as a lot of these products you've probably already seen a lot of times in these Empties posts. No need to repeat myself, just wanted to let you know I'm still using them and loving them.


MAKE UP

Nyx Matte Finish Long Lasting Setting Spray

Like it? Yes, I use nothing else. I've found my one true setting spray.
Repurchase? I make sure I always have a back-up in my drawer.


YSL Touche Eclat

Like it? Absolutely. I enjoy using this a lot and think it's really worth the price.
Repurchase? I really wanted to get the latest limited edition packaging, but they only had it in shade 1 - which for me is way too pink toned and pale. I bought a regular one in shade 2 instead.


l'Oréal True Match Magic Touch concealer

Like it? Well, not as much as my YSL one but it's definitely a very good drugstore alternative.
Repurchase? Not at the moment, I enjoy my Touche Eclat too much.


Kiko Ultimate Pen eyeliner

Like it? I enjoyed using it a lot; it's really easy to apply and the staying power was okay for the price.
Repurchase? Sadly, no. I think there are better ones on the market, but if you're on a budget, this is a really good one.


Bourjois Healthy Balance powder

Like it? Yes I do! I love the more yellow undertone on it and it gives you, well, a healthy finish.
Repurchase? I'd rather test out a few other powders before I repurchase any one. But it's definitely on the top of my list.



FACE & HAIR

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Like it? I'm constantly using this stuff and I couldn't imagine my skincare routine without it.
Repurchase? Always. No more explanation needed.


Clinique All About Eyes Rich eye cream

Like it? I received this in a free-with-purchase gift bag and I must say I really like this eye cream. It's super hydrating, which is what I need underneath my eyes! I was very pleased with this discovery and it lasted me for ages.
Repurchase? Maybe after I finish up my other one. Who knows.


CoLab Dry Shampoo - Monaco (mini)

Like it? I like the CoLab dry shampoos a lot, but only for certain occasions. I feel like they don't absorb a lot of oils, so as soon as my greasy hair is past a certain stage, this one just doesn't work anymore and I need something like Batiste or Bumble&Bumble. However, it's a good one to have in my stash and comes in handy if I want to volumise or refresh just a little bit. This mini one is super handy to carry around in your bag as well.
Repurchase? Probably, yes. I really liked this scent as well, so fresh.



BODY

Rituals Sakura Silk (mini) & TAO Qi Gong deodorant

Like it? As you all know, I love these deodorants to death.
Repurchase? Actually, not right now. I'm kind of on a budget at the moment and these are quite expensive to repurchase all the time, especially in the UK. I'm holding off for a while and resorted to the Dove ones instead, which actually are pretty good as well.


Rituals TAO Wai Wang body scrub

Like it? An awful lot. This scrub is super soft, but super effective.
Repurchase? Yes, I definitely will in the very near future.



What have you been using up recently? Let me know down below!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties