If I could only keep one of each...

10:00

...my collection would look a little bit like this.

Primer: Benefit The POREfessional

I don't currently own this one as I'm finishing some other ones first and yes, I will still try the Make Up For Ever primer before I pick up a new Benefit one, but the best primer I've tried so far must be this one. It works well with my skin type and makes it able for me to wear dewier foundations.


Foundation: To Faced Born This Way

This is one of the most recent additions to my foundation collection but I genuinely really love it. I even choose it over my l'Oréal Infallible Matte, as the undertone of the Too Faced one is more yellow, which I prefer.


Concealer: YSL Touche Eclat

It's not technically a "concealer" as such, but it's definitely my favourite product ever to brighten up the under eye area. Nothing can top this stuff.


Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte

Again, a product that's currently not in my collection but will forever my my first choice of setting powder. Nothing keeps me matte like this one does.


Contour powder: Benefit Hoola

There are a lot of good contour powders in the world, but my absolute favourite is still the Benefit Hoola. A bronzer for some, a contour for others. For me: definitely a contour shade. It works so well and it lasts for ages. Worth the money, definitely.


Bronzer: Chanel Healthy Glow Multi-Colour - Marinière N°02

Of course I have to pick this one as my absolute favourite - because it is, but also it was limited edition, which means I can't get it back if I'd have to give it away! It's the perfect one to give me the appearance of being tan, and even perfects the look of my skin in a way. Inexplicable, but just take my word for it.


Blush: Hourglass Ambient Lighting - Luminous Flush

The most natural looking glowy blush I have in my collection, and the most expensive one for sure! It's one I will cherish for ever.


Highlighter: Dior Skin Nude Air Illuminating Powder - 002 Glowing Nude

Ah, another one of those splurgey limited edition items - this must be my favourite highlighter still to this day! It screams luxury and gives me the most gorgeous glow. Yes, I even prefer it over my Becca Moonstone and The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer!


Brow pencil: Anastasia Brow Wiz

Nothing matches my brows like the Brow Wiz in the shade Taupe. It's so easy to use as well and lasts me for ages too. I just see this one as the OG brow pencil in the beauty world.


Brow Gel: Anastasia Clear Brow Gel

The glue for your brows, as Jaclyn Hill calls it. She wasn't wrong: this keeps your brows in place like no other. It's the only brow gel in my collection anyways. Proves how much I love it, as I don't feel the need to try a different one!


Eye primer: Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base

I have unbelievably oily eyelids and have struggled for years to find a way to keep my eyeshadow in place. This is the only primer that actually works for me and I will forever keep repurchasing this.


Eyeshadow palette: Urban Decay Naked palette

Sure there are a lot of limited edition palettes in my collection I should probably hold on to instead of this one, but this is just the best eyeshadow palette I've ever bought. It's also the first big eyeshadow palette I ever bought and it impressed me so much, nothing could ever compare to that afterwards.


Single eyeshadow: H&M Super Shock Shadow - Ginger Snap

You only realise how much you love something when it's taken away from you. That's what happened with this eyeshadow; it broke in my suitcase and I was so sad, especially when I couldn't get hold of it immediately. Luckily I was able to repurchase it recently and I'm so glad it's in my life again! I don't think I've ever loved a single eyeshadow as much as I do this.


Eye pencil: Mac Eye Kohl - Raven

This aubergine eye pencil is the perfect one to bring out my green eyes. For a quick smokey look, I'll always use this one.


Eyeliner: Stila Stay All Day eyeliner

A recent discovery, but damn this is so easy to use and stays put for so long! I can't believe I hadn't tried it sooner. Where has it been all my life?


Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex

Before I used this I told everyone nothing could beat the Maybelline The Falsies mascara for me, but guess what? This one did. It gives me volume in the way I want it to and it's super easy to use (in my opinion). So happy they recently came out with a waterproof version as well - which I like just as much.


Lipstick: Maybelline ColorSensational - 630 Velvet Beige


I'm not a big lippie girl and if I had to give away all my lipsticks I would do so in the blink of an eye. If I did have to choose one, it would probably be this one. I've been using it on a daily basis, something I never did before with any of my lipsticks - so that probably means I really like it.




So question to you: if you could only keep one of each, which one would YOU keep? Pick one out and let me know in the comments!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties