July Beauty Favourites

10:00

Hey everyone!

Can you believe it's already July Favourites time? where did this month go?
Anyways, I've got a few favourites for you this month that I'd like to share with you.

Bourjois Java Rice Powder

This is such an oldie but a goodie. I've rediscovered it recently and still really like it to set my undereye concealer. It's brightening, but not glittery, and is so easy and fun to work with. And it literally seems to never run out either; how is that possible?


Zoeva 105 Luxe Highlight brush

I was eyeing on this brush since forever, then caved in when I saw it in store in Selfridges over a month ago. It picks up a lot of product, so I definitely need to tap the excess powder off when I use this one, but it's such a great shape and so different to the ones I was already using. If you want an intense highlight all day every day, definitely try this one out.


Lottie London Soap Star solid brush cleanser

I heard this was a good dupe for the solid brush cleanser BeautyBlender does, which I honestly have never tried, but was super intrigued to be able to try one for just under £7. I must say it only lasted me through a few washing sessions, but it cleans my brushes in such a fast way! I always thought I was being smart, just using a Dove hand soap bar, but this solid cleanser does the job 10x quicker, especially with foundation and concealer brushes. Love this one a lot.


BareMinerals BareSkin concealer

I've heard so much good about this concealer and I finally decided to try it. I've been using it almost every day for over a month now, really putting it to the test. It does wear off just a little bit on blemishes, but works really well underneath my eyes. It's super lightweight and doesn't crease at all on me. This is the good stuff.


Smashbox Photo Matte Eyes Mini eyeshadow palette

This palette was too cute not too buy. It's an all matte eyeshadow palette that also has some great eyebrow shades in there. Very travel friendly! I love using this for "contouring" my eyes when I'm doing a winged liner look, but usually go in with a shimmery eyeshadow in the middle of my eyelid afterwards. It's a great everyday palette if you just quickly want to throw on something and really has everything in there that you really need!


What have you been loving this month? Let me know down below!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties