Project Pan That Product: update #9

10:00

Hey everyone!

I'm still going strong with my project and this month I've been using the products in the project a whole lot. Let's see the progress since last month.


Last month, the products looked like this. I used up no less than 5 products and took out the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, the Kiko Ultimate Pen eyeliner, the Maxfactor Velvet Volume False Lash Effect mascara, the Mac Haute & Naughty Lash mascara and the Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer.

I added the Nars Luminous Weightless foundation, the l'Oréal Super Liner Ultra Precision in Brown, the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, the l'Oréal Telescopic mascara and the l'Oréal True Match Magic Touch concealer.


Today, the products look like this:


Nars Luminous Weightless foundation

Sometimes, this foundation is really gorgeous, but most of the times, it's just a real pain in the ass. My skin has not been behaving well lately and this foundation clings to dry patches very easily. I tend to use it in combination with my Urban Decay Naked One & Done, which makes the shade more suitable for me and makes the foundation more hydrating as well. This will take forever to use up, I'm aware. I might even give up on this in a few months and just throw it away if I can't make myself use it more often...


Benefit Hoola bronzer

I can see myself using this up in the next two months, I'm sure! I still don't use anything else to contour with and the dent in this one is growing bigger and bigger everyday.


Benefit Sugarbomb blush

This is the product I've probably been using the least over the past month. Although it's really gorgeous for summer with its peachy undertone and shimmery finish, I'm going for just bronzer and highlighter some days. This blush does blend in with my bronzers very beautifully though and I love using it a lot. I even swipe what's left over on the brush right down my nose as well, to give it a bit of glow.


l'Oréal Super Liner Ultra Precision liner - Brown

This eyeliner is really easy to use and the staying power is actually pretty decent. I love how a brown liner is way more subtle, but still amps up your look in a certain way. It's still going strong and I think I'll be using this one a few more months for sure.


Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara

This one I usually layer with a separating mascara first, but I still love using it and it's far from drying out. Not much else I can say about a mascara, I guess, other than the fact I've been using it a whole lot. It still works fine and I can probably use this one for another two months (although that would be cheating on my own 2-month-rule for this project...)


l'Oréal Telescopic mascara

I'm using this one mostly on the lower lash line, and just like the one above, I can only say I've been using it all the time. I did notice it doesn't separate my lashes as well as it used to. I'm going to stick with my rule for this one though; mascaras can probably only be hygienically used for 3 months and since this has been open for several months (but probably only used a few times before this project) I'm going to be using this another month before I throw it away.


l'Oréal True match Magic Touch concealer

I know I've only added this one last month, but I had been using it a lot before that as well. I didn't know I was going to run out as fast as I did, but just one day, I couldn't twist it anymore. Which means, this can go out of the project already and I can go back to my YSL Touche Eclat now, which I prefer using over this one.


Bourjois Healthy Balance powder

The last few bits of this powder broke out of the pan and I had to throw them out. As you can see, it's now completely empty, which means I can finally use my latest addition to my collection a bit more often.


Two products down this month! Therefore I'm adding the following:


Soap & Glory One Heck Of a Blot setting powder

Of course, ever since I used up my Bourjois powder I've been using this one already. I really don't have another choice but to use this one, although I also bought a new Chanel powder; I don't want to use that one before I use up this one!


Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit

I've been neglecting this concealer for so long now and I've forgotten how much I used to like it. Adding it to the project will remind me to use it more often.


I'm always so proud of myself using up my make up products. I was actually thinking of adding in one of my eyeshadow palettes, but that might take forever and you know how much I like changing up my eyeshadow... What do you guys think???


Speak to you soon!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties