Summer Plans & Life Update

10:00

Hey peeps!

Today's post is a bit of a personal one for a change. Sometimes it's nice to just sit down and talk to you guys, give you an update on what I've been doing lately.

I'm writing this post in advance, as I will be in my home country for a week when this post goes up. So imagine Charline-from-the-past writing this a few weeks ago, sitting in the school cantine, pretending to do homework for the language class.



As you might have read last time, I ended my internship and started a language course for 5 weeks to improve my English grammar and vocabulary. Everyone was surprised here at school, as I properly picked up on the Northern accent the previous 3 months and I almost sound like a local. I do think this course is very beneficial for my vocabulary and I've been learning a lot for the past weeks.

Of course, when you're reading this, I've already finished the course and I'm probably missing all the friends I made here. I met people from all over the world and from every age and everyone was so mice to each other. What a great spirit.


I'm only visiting home for a week now, as I received the great news I can stay at the company of my internship for another six months! Nope, I'm not going home just yet. I'm having way too much fun here in the UK and I'm living life. 

I'm starting work this Monday, which means I'll be working all summer. Not exactly what I had in mind, as I love me some free time when the sun is out. I'm going on holiday to France in August and I will be visiting home for another week after that as well, so I can see my friends and go to one of the biggest festivals in our country. I think I deserve that after sacrificing my entire summer on working.


I've been looking for a place to live and I've found the perfect little house to share with somebody. I don't want to tell too much about them as I don't know how comfortable they would be with being "exposed" on the internet. But I can assure you they're good people and I'm super excited to start this new chapter in my life.


That's it. Signing off now, I'll see you on Monday with a new post! Please bear with me if I seem a little absent, I'm so busy and I'm trying to pre-schedule a lot of posts so they follow the schedule as normal. Thanks for sticking around and I'll speak to you soon!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties