5 looks with UD x Alice in Wonderland | 1

10:00

Hey everyone!

The next 5 weeks will be all about the Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass palette. This palette offers 5 almost ready-made looks if you stick to the column they are in, each one representing a character from the film. This is really handy, however I'm going to try and think outside the box and use them more 'randomly'.

I'm not going completely crazy yet, although for the first look I'm incorporating the beautiful grass green colour in this palette.

Hope you enjoy this series as much as I do.


I prime my lids with the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base before I set it down with a mix of Looking Glass (1) and Reflection (2). Both shades are matte and nude, so they serve this purpose very well.

On the lid I'm going quite neutral, as I want to focus to be on the bright lower lash line. The shade Lily (3) looks like a cream shimmer shade in the pan, but comes out as an almost lilac duo-chrome once applied to the lid. To define the crease I'm using Gone Mad (4), as this matches the lilac-y feel of Lily quite well. 

Now for the star of the show! On a smudger brush I'm taking the shade Hatter (5), which is a bright green matte shade with a little bit of sheen to it. I thought it might need a white cream base to intensify the colour, however this eyeshadow is pigmented enough to show up on its own. Also, the more it 'fades', the more wearable it will be. I did sprits a bit of Mac Fix+ on it to help me apply the eyeshadow a bit better, which will have amplified the colour a little bit, of course.

To finish of the look I dip into Royal Flush (6), a sparkly icy white shade, on the inner corners of the eyes.

The mascara I'm using for this look is Maybelline The Falsies. I wanted to combine a brighter lip with this look as well, so I chose out the Mac Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in the shade Back In Vogue.







I'm waiting for a good opportunity to wear this look... Maybe a good option for a festival look?


See you next week with another look created with this wonderfully colourful palette.


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties