5 looks with UD x Alice in Wonderland | 2

10:00

Hi everyone!

Today I'm creating a warm red look with the Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass palette, using one of my favourite shades in the entire palette. This shade especially suits green eyes, like mine.

If you missed last weeks look, click here to see it.


As always I'm starting the look by priming my eyes with the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base. Then also as usual I set it down with a nude matte eyeshadow, so I'm using Looking Glass (1) and Reflection (2) on a fluffy eyeshadow brush and apply them all over the lid.

After that I'm using the red shimmery shade that stands out in this palette so much, even though there is a lot going on in here, which is Salazen Grum (3). For the maximal pigmentation I apply this with my finger. I keep this only on the lid space, as I'm going in with Chessboard (4) in the crease to give the look some dimension. 

I think you could totally rock Salazen Grum on its own if you combine it with a black liner or kohl pencil, but if not worn right it could potentially make you look sick. So be careful and combine it with the right shades. This is also the reason why I only take Chessboard (4) on the lower lash line.

Finally, to give the look a bit more smokiness to it, I'm going in on a smaller crease brush with Chronosphere (5) just on the outer edges of the upper lid and lower lash line. This gives it even more depth and makes the look that much more interesting.

To brighten up the inner corners I'm using the shade Lily (6), which is a pale shimmer duochrome with a lilac reflection. On first thought this wouldn't look great with the red shades but it worked out to go quite well with the rest of the eyeshadows.

I'm wearing the MaxFactor Voluptuous False Lash Effect mascara on the lashes and Mac Velvet Teddy on the lips.








Let me know what you think of this look in the comments below!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties