5 looks with UD x Alice in Wonderland | 3

10:00

Hey peeps!

I'm so excited about the looks I'm creating with the Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass palette, as I can show you how versatile this palette really is. A lot of people are scared by the bright colours, but there are so many possibilities to keep it neutral as well.

Today I created a classic grey and navy smokey eye, using mostly the dark shades on the right hand side.

If you missed the previous looks, you can check them out right here:

Look 1   |   Look 2


After priming my lids with the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, I'm setting down the base with Looking Glass (1).

To create the initial grey  smokey base, I'm applying Mirror (2) all over the lid, blending it out into the crease, and also on the lower lash line. This shade has more of a metallic finish rather than an actual shimmer, and I think it's such a unique one.

To give the whole look that blue smokey feel to it, I'm applying Time (3) in the crease with a fluffy crease brush, and on the outer half of my lower lash line as well. To soften the edges I go back into Looking Glass (1) on a fluffy crease brush.

Then because I was going out and felt the eyeshadow might have looked a bit too flat on its own, I'm using Dream On (4) on the inner half of my lid, using my fingertip to apply it without having glitter everywhere.

On the inner corners I thought Royal Flush (5) would look stunning; stark white and very much in contrast with the rest of the look.

This would look amazing if you just apply a mascara at this point, but I wanted to glam it up even more, so I'm wearing the Stila Stay All Day waterproof eyeliner. Lashes would have been appropriate with this look as well but we all know how bad I am at applying them, so I skipped through to mascara, which is the Maybelline The Falsies today. Then for the nude rosy lip I'm wearing Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick in 630 Velvet Beige.






I think creating this look with this palette might actually take my mind off buying the Naked Smoky palette... Or does it convince me to wear smokey eyes even more so I definitely need it? Who knows... only time will tell... ;-)


Let me know how you liked today's look in the comments below!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties