5 looks with UD x Alice in Wonderland | 4

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today I'm going teal and turquoise with the Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass palette.

If you missed the previous looks you can find them below:

Look 1   |   Look 2   |   Look 3


I started by priming my eyes with the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base and then go straight in with the teal shade Bandersnatch (1). I don't go in with a nude shade first, as I wanted the colour to really stick to my eyelids. I applied this eyeshadow with my finger to prevent any fall out.

I kept building this up with my fingertips and blend it out in between with a clean crease brush. When I found the pigmentation was there, I went into Dormhouse (2) to warm up the crease. Because a lot of the teal goes away by blending this in, I applied it one last time to re-intensify the colour.

On the lower lash line I applied Heads Will Roll (3), a bright glittery turquoise. Then to warm that up a little, I took the tiniest bit of Dormhouse (2) again to blend it out.

On the inner corners I used a mix of Lily (4) and Royal Flush (5), as Lily on its own would have been too purple for this look. It created a really interesting effect.

On the lashes I applied a few coats of Maybelline The Falsies mascara. On my lips I was wearing the Bourjois Contour Edition Lip Liner in 11 Funky Brown with the Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick in 740 Coffee Craze.







I'm quite obsessed with shades like these anyways and I honestly don't wear them enough. What do you reckon? Let me know down below!




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties