5 looks with UD x Alice in Wonderland | 5

10:00

Hey everyone!

This is the grand finale look with the Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass palette. Trying to hold on to those summer vibes with a few of the brightest shades in this palette.

Check out the other four looks I did with this palette right here:

Look 1   |   Look 2   |   Look 3   |   Look 4


As always I primed my lids with the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base (yes I do feel like new people read these posts and never heard me talked about this primer so yes I will keep repeating it.)
I then set down the base with the peachy matte shade Reflection (1).

For some warmth in the crease I've put on the shade Dormhouse (2) with a fluffy crease brush. This matched the orange I put on the lid later on very well. Before doing that though, I created a bit more shadow in the crease with Chessboard (3), which is a slightly cooler and slightly darker shade than Dormhouse.

With my finger I dabbed on the shade Paradox (4) on the lid, into the inner corners and the inner part of the lower lash line. A gorgeous glittery orange shade that combines so well with the pinky tone in the palette.

Speaking of, I applied Cake (5) on the outer half of the lids, blending it outwards and bringing it down on the lower lashline as well, leaving a little gap in the middle for the pop of blue later on.

I re-defined the crease after applying and blending out the bright shades with Chessboard (3) again.

Then the fun part! I went into Metamorphosis (6) with a smudger brush and applied it to the very middle of the lower lash line. I thought it would have looked mice as a winged liner as well, but I was too afraid to try it on top of these already very bright shades, but I might do so in the future. For now, I though the pop of blue on the lower lash line did the job.

I applied a few coats of the MaxFactor Voluptuous False Lash Effect mascara and chose the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm as my nude lipstick today.







Hope you enjoyed the looks I created with this palette! Tell me, which one was your favourite?



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties