August Beauty Favourites

10:00

Guess what time it is?

I enjoy monthly favourites posts too much. I like writing them, I like reading them, I always get way too excited to see everyone's favourite products of the month.

Here are my favourites of August.

Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte

I invested in a Chanel setting powder right before summer started, but only got round to using it this month. This powder - just like the blush and two bronzers I own - is super soft and easy to work with. It also has a little bit of coverage in it, which helps me cover up the redness and spots a little bit more. Not much to say about a powder other than that, but I've been enjoying using it a lot.


Zoeva 105 Luxe Highlight brush

I think I have finally found the ultimate highlight brush for my face. This one is so quick and easy and the hairs are super soft. Zoeva brushes are always amazing quality as well, so I would highly recommend checking this one out.


BareMinerals BareSkin concealer

I do think this is similar to the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer, although I feel like this one is even more lightweight and the colour selection is a little bit better. I think I've found my perfect shade in this one and I'm enjoying this one a whole lot, both underneath my eyes and on blemishes. It blends really well, has good coverage and stays on well during the day.


Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner - dark brown

I would say this is "dark" brown, but it's definitely a really pretty brown shade. I tried the black one before and I really liked it, so of course I was eyeing on this one as well. I don't wear eyeliner everyday, but if I do, I've been grabbing this one quite a few times lately.


Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil - 2

This is a deluxe sample that was in a magazine in June I believe (not sure which one it was again, think it was Elle). The shade matches me perfectly and the pencil is actually so easy to use. I fill in my brows in no time with this one. I will definitely buy the full size once I run out of this one.


Jo Malone Black Cedarwood & Juniper

This cologne is very hard to describe, but if I would make an attempt, I'd describe it as a feminine men's perfume. I love the more heavy scents and I definitely think this has a very unisex smell to it, which I absolutely love. It's fairly new to the collection as well, so go and give it a sniff when you're in store.


What have you been loving lately? Tell me all about it in the comment section below.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties