Festival Make Up Look

10:00

Hey you lot!

As you are reading this, I'm at a festival in Belgium called Pukkelpop. I will share my pictures and stories of that next week on Friday.

Festivals are the best excuse to go crazy with your make up. I did two festival looks before summer started: a rainbow eyeshadow look and a purple duochrome eyeliner look. Go check those out if you fancy.

Today, we're going lime green with a bold black winged liner. Hope you enjoy!


I always start by priming my skin, and recently I've been using the l'Oréal Infallible Mattifying Base for that. Then I'm going in with a fairly new addition to my collection for foundation. I haven't used the Nyx HD Studio Photogenic foundation a whole lot, but it's supposed to be a dupe for the Make Up Forever HD foundation. I love this one from Nyx and it applies so well with my Artis Oval 7 brush.

For concealer I'm only using one today. For once I tried to use the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit underneath my eyes as well as on my blemishes. I was not having the best skin day and needed something really full coverage.

To set down my base I'm using the Soap&Glory One Heck Of A Blot powder. Just a standard mattifying powder, nothing more, nothing less.

A little contour never killed nobody, so I'm using my trusty Benefit Hoola for this. Then to warm up the complexion I go in with the Soap&Glory Solar Powder on my entire face (because it's summer and we want that bronzed look okay?).

Then on the cheeks I opt for a peachy shimmery blush with Benefit Sugarbomb. No faffing around with highlighter today.

I fill in my brows with the Soap&Glory Archery brow pencil in Blondeshell and set down the brows with the Anastasia Clear Brow Gel. My favourite combination at the moment.


I primed my eyes with the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base - *yawn there she is again* - and then set down the base with the eyeshadow Stark in the Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics palette. I wanted to go in with a white eyeshadow pencil at this point but I straight up forgot to do so. This would have obviously made the eyeshadow that much more intense, but thank god it showed up alright anyways.

Then I went in with Make Up Geek's Chickadee in the crease. This orange shade looks matte, but has the tiniest speckle of shimmer in there so it doesn't look flat. I applied this with a fluffy crease brush, so it wouldn't be too concentrated or precise.

On the lid I went into Make Up Geek's Fuji with my fingertips to build up the pigmentation. This lime green shimmery shade is so unique and definitely catches your eye.

I took Fuji on the lower lash line as well, following up with Chickadee to blend out the edges. Then on the inner corners I applied a Make Up Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in the shade In The Spotlight. This is so glittery and so pigmented, I love using it in the inner corners of my eyes.

After that I created a winged liner with the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner in Intense Black, before using the l'Oréal Mega Volume Miss Hippie mascara, which makes my lashes super long!

All I did after that was putting on some Nyx Butter Gloss in Crème Brûlée and the look was done.








I'm amazed by how easy it was to create a funky look like this with only three eyeshadows. Hope you will all try out a bright look like this before summer ends.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below. Speak to you soon when I'm back in Manchester!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties