Project Pan That Product: update #10

10:00

Hey everyone!

I'm so proud of myself seeing the products go more and more empty every month and using up a lot of them. Feels so satisfying!

Here is this month's update.

This is what the products looked like last month. I used up the l'Oréal True Match Magic Touch concealer and the Bourjois Healthy Balance powder, and added in the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit and the Soap&Glory One Heck Of a Blot powder.


Today, the products look like this:


Nars Luminous Weightless foundation

I'm starting with a bit of a weird one, as I'm going to take this one out of the project. I tried to make this one work a lot of times, but it just doesn't look good on my skin. Ever. Which is a total shame, as it's one of the most expensive foundations I have in my collection. Although I have oily skin, I also have quite a lot of dry patches and this one clings to them so much. I've got cheaper foundations that work far better than this one on me. I'm just going to get rid of this one altogether and I'm not going to add in any other foundation in the project, as I just want to be able to change it up from day to day again. Big fail, this one, I'm sorry!


Benefit Hoola bronzer

It doesn't seem like much has changed since last month, but if you look closely you can see the dent has grown even further. I thought it would look almost finished by now, but dear god this one does last a long time! Which is good, obviously ;-)


Benefit Sugarbomb blush

I promise I use this one everyday, I really do. Just have patience with this one, okay? Once I hit pan, I'm sure you'll see more improvement on this one. I can honestly say the dent has gone bigger, but it just lasts me forever.


l'Oréal Super Liner Ultra Precision Liner - brown

I'm hitting myself on the head as I write this. I've probably only touched it once or twice this month. Lately I just can't be bothered with eyeliner and I won't even wear eyeshadow to work, let alone eyeliner... It's still good to use though and I will force myself to at least wear it in the weekends.


Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara

This one is still going strong, but for hygienic reasons I will throw it away next month. It's slightly drying out, but still makes my lashes look fabulous. I'm going to miss this one, although I still have the waterproof version in my collection as well.


l'Oréal Telescopic mascara

This mascara is almost completely dried up now and I can't work with it anymore. It doesn't separate my lashes the way it did before and it just makes my lashes feel really funny. It was never my favourite mascara anyways, but I enjoyed using it to the fullest. Out you go!


Soap&Glory One Heck Of a Blot powder

I'm enjoying this one a whole lot, and it's going to fast as well! Right after my last post went up, I hit pan on it, and since then I almost finished it. This will definitely be gone next month, I reckon.


Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit

I admit I have not used this one every single day. Sometimes it works, sometimes it creases like a mofo on me. On good skin days, I can usually get away with it. Don't ask me how it seems to change everyday, but it does. I will get as much use out of this as possible, as I don't really see this drying out in any way before I can use it up.


So two products out, two products in.
I'm adding the following products:


Clinique Chubby Stick Intense - 01 Curviest Caramel

This lippie has lived in my collection for long enough now. I'm putting it in my hand bag so I can put it on everyday. It's a gorgeous coral nude shade for summer.


MaxFactor Voluptuous False Lash Effect mascara

Yes, I've been using this one a lot already, but it only seems logical for me to replace a mascara with another mascara in this project. It prevents me from using 7 different ones at the same time, making them dry out way too quick. This is a good one, but again, not my absolute favourite. It's a good everyday one that I like to layer with the Too Faced one in this project.


Hope you enjoyed this update! Is anyone doing a project like this? Let me know so I can check out your progress!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties