What's in my travel make up bag?

10:00

Hey you!

I'm off to a sunny holiday in France, so of course I had to share the contents of my travel make up bag with you today.

BASE

Because I usually get a tan all over my body, but my face refuses to tan at all, I will definitely need my The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Gel to make my face match the rest of my body. A lightweight base is also a must on summer holiday, so I'm taking the Urban Decay Naked Skin One&Done with me. 

For when I need that bit of extra coverage, I'm relying on my BareMinerals BareSkin concealer this time. It's super lightweight, and a little goes a long way in coverage. Then I'm finally up to using my Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte after more or less using up my last powder. This one is completely untouched.


CHEEKS

Of course I'm bringing a Chanel Healthy Glow bronzer with me! This one is the Multi-Colour DUO N°01. I'm also taking the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Radiant Bronze Light, because you can never have too many bronzers with you on holiday, in my opinion... For blush/highlight I'm just taking one product and that's my all time favourite shimmery blush, Benefit Sugarbomb


BROWS

I'm taking 3 of the new Benefit brow products with me this time. These were all mini freebies in different magazines over the past two months and I'm really enjoying them! I have the Gimme Brow in shade 1, the Goof Proof Brow Pencil in shade 2 and the Ready, Set Brow! clear brow gel.


EYES

Of course my Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base is going with me, no doubt. Then I'm taking one basic neutral palette and one brighter one, to mix it up. The Urban Decay Naked Basics palette is my safe option, my Z-Palette filled with Make Up Geek eyeshadows is my crazy option. I'm also taking two mascaras: the Maybelline The Falsies and the Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof mascara.


LIPS

As I'm going to be away from Manchester for two weeks, I picked out four different lippies. For the matte nude look I chose Mac Velvet Teddy, for the soft glossy look I'm taking the Nyx Butter Gloss in Crème Brûlée, for the bright option I picked the ColourPop LippieStix in Hype Girl and for something in between I'm bringing the Mac Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Back In Vogue.



And that's everything I need to survive for two weeks without my entire makeup stash by hand! What products would you definitely bring with you on a summer holiday? Let me know in the comments.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties