5 looks with Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette | 3

10:00

Hey everyone!

The third look with the Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette is going to be my favourite one that I can create with this palette. Concentrating on the warm browns in this palette, this look can be worn casually or be built up in pigmentation for a night out.

If you missed the previous looks, check those out here:

Look 1   |   Look 2


After priming my eyes I go in with Bitter Start (1) to set it down and even out the lid. 

Then I start building up the shade Substitute For Love (2) in the crease with a fluffy crease brush. This matte terracotta eyeshadow is the perfect transition shade for any warm toned eye look. I also run this along the entire lower lash line with a smudger brush.

Then I take a more precise crease brush and build up the shade Freshly Toasted (3). This redish brown matte is what will set the mood for the whole eye look. I focus this right underneath where we just put the orangey shade and drag it onto the lid on the outer half. I also run this along the outer half of the lower lash line with the smudger brush.

To give the look a bit of shimmer, I lightly go into Pure Ganache (4), focussing on the inner half of the lid. This golden shade can get really intense if applied with the finger tips or a dampened brush, but with a dry eyeshadow brush it gives off just the right amount of pigment and shimmer to keep it subtle.

This same golden shade, mixed in with Sweeter End (5) goes into the inner corners, to brighten up the area.

I'm keeping it very basic with a coat of MaxFactor Voluptuous False Lash Effect mascara only on the top lashes.

On my lips I'm wearing the Ellis Faas Hot Lips liquid lipstick in L409.







One of my signature looks, with all the warm browns and bit of gold going on. Are you as obsessed as I am? See you next week with another look.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties