5 looks with Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette | 1

10:00

Hey everyone!

I can't believe the last 5 looks are over already. Time moves fast when you're having fun!
This week is the start of a new 5 looks with... and it involves the wonderful Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette. A very warm toned neutral palette that I absolutely adore, colour wise and quality wise.

Hope you enjoy the first look, a neutral golden look for ya!


I start by priming my eyes with the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base. To set down the base I'm going in with Bitter Start (1) on a big fluffy eyeshadow brush, bringing that pale white shade up to the brow bone to highlight the area as well.

To make the gold really intense, I go into Pure Ganache (2) with my finger to apply it onto my entire lid. I even bring it into the inner corners with a small, precise crease brush.

To darken up the look and make it a bit more smokey, I go into Subtle Blend (3) with a fluffy crease brush. I focus on the outer corners and swipe it into the crease as well. I apply this same chocolatey bronze shade on the lower lash line with a flat smudging brush.

To finish off the eyeshadow I'm taking the same flat smudging brush and dip in into Beans Are White (4). This matte, dark brown shade is perfect for lining the eyes, so I apply it messily on the outer half of both my upper and lower lash line.

I apply a few generous coats of the MaxFactor Voluptuous False Lash Effect mascara on top and bottom lashes. The lipstick I'm wearing is my trusty Maybelline ColorSensational in 630 Velvet Beige.



 





Hope you enjoyed this first look!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties