5 looks with Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette | 2

10:00

Hey peeps!

The second look with the Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette is a warm red/berry look with a black liner. I'm not always up for a look like this, but sometimes, when I feel adventurous, I will wear this out and about.

If you haven't seen the first look, you can click here to go and read that!


As always, after priming my eyes with the Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, I'm setting down that primer with the pale white matte shade called Bitter Start (1). This creates a nice evened out base to start blending other shades on.

I decided to do the highlighting first today. With a more precise eyeshadow brush I'm going into Sweeter End (2) and apply this in the inner corners and the brow bone. It's very subtle, but perfect for this look.

With my finger I go into the shade Warm Notes (3). This will make the shadow so much more pigmented. I apply this shade all over the lid and blend it out into the crease with a fluffy crease brush.

To give the look a bit more dimension and warmth, I'm going into Freshly Toasted (4) with that same crease brush, and apply this generously into the crease. I also take that same warm brown shade on a smudger brush and put it all along the lower lash line.

Because a shadow like this can make you look quite sickly, I always think it needs some kind of black liner: let it be a kohl, a dark eyeshadow to darken up the lash line or a bold wing, something needs to be there to separate the eye from the lid. I opted for the black winged liner with The Balm Schwing eyeliner.

The mascara I'm using all day every day lately is the MaxFactor Voluptuous False Lash Effect. I'm a lower lash kind of girl so I apply this on both top and bottom lashes.

For lipstick I'm going quite greige today. I went in with my new Nyx Lip Lingerie in 09 Corset. To make it a bit less matte and deadly looking, I went over top with the Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick in 740 Coffee Craze.







What do you think? I wasn't sure which lipstick shade I could combine it with. I think berry shades are quite difficult to combine anything else with. Maybe a warm brown would have looked nice as well? I always struggle with that part, as I'm an eyeshadow obsessive, not so much a lippie expert. ;-)

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties