Empties #11

10:00

Hey everyone!

Since my last Empties post in June I've accumulated a lot of new empty products.
This contains skincare, makeup, haircare and other beauty bits.

As always there's going to be a little mini-review for every products I used up.

 

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser

Like it? This cleanser is so good for my oily skin and leaves my skin feeling as soft as a babies bottom. Very effective and a gorgeous product.
Repurchase? I definitely will at some point, when I run out of the cleanser I'm using at the moment.


Clinique Take The Day Off - make up remover for lids, lashes and lips

Like it? Absolutely adore it. It takes my waterproof mascara off very well.
Repurchase? Not immediately, as it is quite expensive. I'm trying the Garnier Micellar waterprood make up remover right now.


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Like it? It's quickly become a staple in my skincare collection and a big plus is that it's super affordable. This large bottle lasted me almost 4 months as well!
Repurchase? I already have and forever will.



Clinique Anti-Bemish Solutions All Over Clearing Treatment

Like it? It's one of my favourite moisturizers of all times. Can't recommend it enough.
Repurchase? Definitely, after I finish up the moisturizer I'm using now.


Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream

Like it? It's a great eye cream, but I'm not sure if it does more than every other eye cream. It feels really comfortable though and sinks into the skin fast enough so you can apply make up 2 minutes after you've applied it. This little one lasted me for quite some time though and wasn't too expensive.
Repurchase? I might, actually. I really enjoyed using it.


Clinique Smart Custom Repair Eye Treatment

Like it? This is probably one of the most expensive products I have in my bathroom cabinet, but this is such a wonderful product. I use it every evening after taking my make up off and before going to bed. One little pump is enough to cover both eyes.
Repurchase? I already did.


Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Like it? I can't live without this product anymore. It moisturizes without leaving my skin oily, and my skin has become addicted to this stuff.
Repurchase? Always have and always will. I'm always stocked up on this product.


Clinique Clarifying Lotion n°2

Like it? This is a good one to remove the extra dirt and oils from my face after cleansing. You'd be surprised how much make up is still left in your pores after cleansing your face; this gets rid of all of that!
Repurchase? After finishing up the toner I'm using at the moment, I will definitely buy another bottle of this.


Lush Cup O' Coffee Face & Body Mask

Like it? I love how this is a mask and scrub in one. I mostly use it on my face, rubbing it on, leaving it for a bit and then scrubbing it away. I always use it in the shower as well, so I can just rinse it off under running water. The coffee beans really wake my skin up and I also just love the smell of coffee.
Repurchase? Definitely!



l'Oréal Infallible Mattifying Base

Like it? Yes I definitely do. It's very similar to my Smashbox Photo Finish oil-free primer.
Repurchase? Probably not. It was alright, but I didn't feel like it keeps me matte throughout the day.


Smashbox Photo Finish Pore-Minimizing Primer

Like it? I'm not too sure about it. It's very similar to the Benefit POREfessional, but for some reason it flakes off if you use too much or rub it in too hard. I don't really get away with it all too much.
Repurchase? Sadly, no.


l'Oréal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation - 04

Like it? I enjoyed using it a lot and it was a great colour match for me. I did a whole review on this where I explained how it works quite well on my oily skin. I must say though that it didn't last me that long. The sponge dries out quite fast and it definitely ran out much quicker than any other foundation I own. Considering it was quite pricey for a drugstore foundation (£14.99) I was quite disappointed when I realised I couldn't get much product out anymore.
Repurchase? No. Even though I got on quite well, i think it's too expensive for what it is and I also have a lot of other foundations to try out.


Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

Like it? This baby lasted me a lifetime (but really, I've used this non-stop for over a year) and it's one of the best brow gels I've ever used. It's like superglue for your eyebrows.
Repurchase? Already have!


l'Oréal Telescopic mascara

Like it? It was alright, but nothing massively impressive. It separates your lashes very well, but I'm not a big fan of the wand.
Repurchase? No, probably not.


Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara

Like it? I'm a big fan of this mascara - as you know - because it is great at giving volume! I'm all about that volume.
Repurchase? Will do, at some point, when I run out of the waterproof version I have.



Bumble&Bumble Seaweed Shampoo and Conditioner

Like it? Absolutely, this feels like the perfect shampoo for my hair. Gets rid of the oils without drying it out too much and 
Repurchase? I have a lot of shampoo to use up first, but I can definitely se myself repurchasing this at some point.


John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Spray

Like it? I have a love-hate relationship with this one. It definitely makes my roots a little bit lighter, so they stand out less. But the actual bleached hair turns warmer when I use this on my hair, and that's just not what I want.
Repurchase? It was a good one to try out but I won't buy this again.


CoLab Dry Shampoo - Rio

Like it? I'm an avid user of this dry shampoo and it's a staple in my collection.
Repurchase? I absolutely adore this scent so YES!



Lottie London Soap Star Brush Cleanser

Like it? This super inexpensive brush cleanser does wonders for my brushes. I can clean them in no time!
Repurchase? Definitely.


l'Occitane Hand Cream - Fleur de Cerisier & Pivoine Flora

Like it? I love the scents of the l'Occitane hand creams. These mini's came in last year's advent calendar and they are super handy to keep in your handbag.
Repurchase? Maybe. Who knows.

l'Occitane Foot Cream

Like it? It was a good one to try out, but it's not my favourite. I can't put my finger on the reason, though.
Repurchase? I actually prefer the Rituals one, so probably not.



That's all, folks! Bit of a long one, eh?
Let me know what you've been using up lately in the comments below.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties