Project Pan That Product: update #11

10:00

Hey peeps!

Yes, I'm still on this project, and I'm not giving up. I might be ruthless with getting rid of products in this project, but that's what it was all about in the first place; getting the most use out of something before throwing it away. Even if that means I'm discovering I just don't get on with it, or the formula has gone bad, or I've noticed I haven't been using a particular product for ages.

It's been a solid month of using just the basics, which means good news for the products down below.

Last month, the products looked like this. The l'Oréal Telescopic mascara dried up and was good to go for hygienic reasons, and I removed the Nars Luminous Weightless foundation as I was just not getting on with it.
I added the Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in 01 Curviest Caramel and the MaxFactor Voluptuous False Lash Effect mascara.


Today, the products look like this:


Clinique Chubby Stick Intense - 01 Curviest Caramel

I'm not sure how to show you the progress other than to twist it out entirely. I have been carrying this around in my bag 24/7 and whenever I feel like reapplying, it will always be with this one. However I've not been wearing a lot of lipstick lately so I haven't worn this one everyday...


Benefit Hoola Bronzer

It literally looks like nothing has changed since last time, although I'm still using it religiously to contour with. What kind of sorcery is this? (Anyways: still enjoying it!)


Benefit Sugarbomb

*yawn* Yes I get bored of the updates on this one as well. I'm using it every. single. day. And it just won't hit pan. I'm quite happy I've found my love for this product again though, which I wouldn't have done had I not decided to add it to Project Pan.


l'Oréal Super Liner Ultra Precision - brown

Yes this eyeliner will definitely last me for another month, as I haven't been wearing a lot of eyeliner anyways, and I've been cheating on this one with my new Stila Stay All Day in Dark Brown. I shouldn't, and I know, but who has time to apply eyeliner when they're rushing off to work anyways?


Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara

Like I said last month, it hasn't really dried up yet but for the purpose of hygiene I will throw this one away. It's been a great journey, BTS, and I will definitely replace you with a new one very soon.


MaxFactor Voluptuous False Lash Effect mascara

Like I probably also already mentioned last month, this is not my absolute favourite, but it will do. It's a good everyday mascara so I've been using it basically every day.


Soap&Glory One Heck Of a Blot powder

Ah, but see, finally a product where the pan has been expanding! I feel so proud I'm going through this one so fast, although I reckon the Rimmel Stay Matte powder lasts me about 5x as long. It's an okay powder and I'm happy to be using it everyday to set down my makeup.


Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit

I've been using this more this month than I did last month - thank god - and you can see I actually hit pan on both the concealer and the powder in this kit! I've been loving it lately and I think I've found the right technique to make it crease-free.



Better Than Sex? Out you go!
A new product will be added:


Soap&Glory Archery brow pencil - Blondeshell

The reason I'm putting this in is because I've not been wearing it for ages, even though it works great with my brows at the moment, especially when I want them to look natural. It's lighter than my brow hairs, but that works wonders for me if I just want to fill them in a little bit. It's got a spooley on the other end as well, which is fantastic.



Let me know how you are getting on with using up your products in the comments below.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties