5 looks with Urban Decay Naked 2 palette | 1

10:00

Hey peeps!

Today I'm bringing the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette into the "5 Looks With..." series.
I'm sure a lot of you have this palette, have a dupe for it from a more affordable brand, or have shades in their collection that are similar.

Of course these 5 looks I'm about to create are all very neutral toned, therefor nothing too exciting but all very wearable and easy to recreate.

The first look is a cool toned golden look. I hope you enjoy!


After priming my eyelids I go into the shade Foxy (1) to set down the base. I love this yellow toned matte shade for creating an even base and it's great for setting your under eye concealer as well.

Before I do anything else, I go into the shade Bootycall (2) and highlight the areas I want to brighten up: the inner corners and the brow bone. I do this first so I don't mix up the highlight shade with the other shades.

Then I start shaping the eye a bit with the shade Snakebite (3), building this up into the crease. I apply this shade with a flat crease brush first, then go over it with the same shade on a fluffier crease brush to blend it all out and defuse the edges.

I fill in the gap that's left on the lids with the shade Half Baked (4) on a flat eyeshadow brush. This will make the look a little bit warmer, but also a lot lighter and brighter. 

On the lower lashes I just apply Snakebite (3) with a smudger brush, all along the lash line, ever so slightly smoking it out.

Now for the finishing touches! I take my Rodial Smokey Eye Pen in Brown and run this along the waterline. I tightline with this same kohl pencil as well, and apply a little bit right above the upper lash line on the outer 1/2 of my lid. I then blend this out with my fingertip.

For lashes I'm still using my trusty MaxFactor Voluptuous False Lash Effect mascara, on top and bottom lashes. On my lips I'm wearing the Maybelline ColorDrama crayon in 630.


I'm terribly sorry for the awful lighting in these photos - natural lighting can be a pain in the ass sometimes.






This look is great for anyone that is afraid to go too glam, but still wants to incorporate some golden tones into their look. I think it's super wearable and easy to recreate.


Let me know what you think in the comments below!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties