5 looks with Urban Decay Naked 2 palette | 2

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today's look with the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette is going to be a grungy one. Think "right out of bed look" but for makeup. "I slept in this make up", almost.

I think it's so fun to step away from the clean make up looks sometimes!

If you missed last week's look you can check it here.


So of course I start by priming my eyes, then setting the base down with the shade Foxy (1). Then to highlight the inner corners and the brow bone I go in with Bootycall (2).

In the crease I apply the shade Tease (3) with a fluffy crease brush. I apply this quite messily, to create a very grungy smokey eye. Nothing in this look is too precise, it's all about that no-effort look.

I add a beautiful copper touch to the look with the shade Chopper (4). I apply this shade with my finger to make it more pigmented and intense. After that I blend it out with a bit of Tease (3) again in the crease.

On the waterline and slightly on the lower lash line I put the Rodial Smoky Eye Pen in Black, again, quite messily so I can smoke it out later with a smudger brush and the shade Tease (3). I bring this shade quite low, to make it look more grungy.

The only thing that's left for the eyes is applying a good few coats of the Maybelline The Falsies mascara on both top and bottom lashes.

On the lips I'm wearing a greige nude, the Maybelline ColorSensational in 740 Coffee Craze.







I know I might say this every week but I'm actually obsessed with this look now! I might wear this more often, as it's super easy to create.

What do you think?


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties