5 looks with Urban Decay Naked 2 palette | 3

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today's look with the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette is a soft smokey eye with a bold winged liner.
Obviously it is quite cool toned, as the whole palette consists of mostly cool shades.

If you missed the previous look, go and check them out:

Look 1   |   Look 2


After priming my eyes and setting it down with Foxy (1) I start highlighting the inner corners and the brow bone with Bootycall (2).

Then on the entire lid I start building up the shade Suspect (3). This is one of those shades that hardly shows up so if you want to wear a little something to school, but nothing too much, this is a great one to wear on its own. However for this look it created a beautiful shimmer base for this look.

In the crease I put the shade Snakebite (4) which I feel complements Suspect so well. It's the same undertone, but a lot darker. I build it up until I get the right intensity, then slightly go into Tease (5) as well to make it a bit more sculpted.

On the lower lash line I apply Snakebite (4) with a smudger brush to tie it in with what's going on on the lid.

It's time for the liner! I'm using the Schwing eyeliner from The Balm as this is super pigmented, easy to apply and dries up completely matte.

On the lashes I'm wearing the MaxFactor Voluptuous False Lash Effect mascara and on the lips I went in first with the Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick in 740 Coffee Craze, then went over with the Nyx Butter Gloss in Crème Brûlée.







You can never go wrong with a simple winged liner look. Right?


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties