5 looks with Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette | 5

10:00

Hey folks!

This is the last look I created with the Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette already. It's a mix of a bit of everything, going into the warm shades for the lid and the cooler, purple tones for the lower lash line.

If you missed the other four looks, go and check those out right here:

Look 1   |   Look 2   |   Look 3   |   Look 4



After priming my lids and setting down the base with Bitter Start (1), I start working backwards then I normally do. For once I start building up my crease shade first, which for this look os Warm Notes (2). I do this so I see exactly where I place it, as I want my lid shade not to go too high up. I'm applying this with a fluffy brush, as I'm going in with a more precise one later on.

Then it's time to apply the lid shade. I'm going into Pure Ganache (3) on a flat eyeshadow brush, which I spray with some Mac Fix+ to intensify the shade. Like I said, I don't want it to go too high up, so I really concentrate it on the base of my lashes and the middle of my lid.

When I'm happy with the intensity, I go back into the crease shade Warm Notes (2) to blend everything together nicely.

Then it's time to smoke it up! I'm taking a more precise eyeshadow brush and dip into Beans Are White (4). I apply this on the outer V of my lid, dragging it into the crease as I'm blending. The reason I'm doing this with a more precise brush is so that I get a really defined crease and it will still show the berry shade underneath it as well.

Last step to the look is dragging Delicate Acidity (5) along the lower lash line, to throw in another colour into the look. I think this is what made the look different from a classic smokey eye; I could have done the same steps on the lower lash line as I did on the lid, but instead I applied a different colour that's already kind of smokey, but not too intense.

For extra glamour you could add a black winged liner to this look, however I just kept it like this. I applied a coat of MaxFactor Voluptuous False Lash Effect mascara to top and bottom lashes and I'm wearing the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm on my lips.





And there we go! Five of the looks you could create with this palette. I'm sure there's loads more options with this palette, it's been one of my favourites ever since I bought it.

Which look was your favourite. Let me know in the comments below!




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties