Autumn Make Up Menu

10:00

Hey everyone!

So I'm one of those people that like to change up the colour palette of their make up depending on the season. It's been Autumn for a bit now, and these are the products I've been putting on my face a lot lately.

This post is in colllaboration with Adore Me. Keep on reading for further information on their lovely lingerie sets and sleepwear to get your whole body Autumn-ready!

When Autumn's in town, I'm all about that warm toned eyeshadow. The Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette is great for this; it's filled with warm browns and terracottas, has a few gorgeous mattes in there and even a few burgundy shades that just scream Autumn. I don't think there's any other palette in my collection I associate more with Autumn than this one.

After using more lightweight bases in summer, I found my more high coverage bases again. I'm all over my l'Oréal True Match foundation lately, as it gives a flawless coverage and the colour matches me perfectly. It's not matte, but it's also not too dewy to work on my oily skin either.

Even though I opt for warm tones on the eyes in this season, I love me some mauve blush when the weather gets colder. For some reason, I prefer the more peachy blushes in Spring and Summer. The Kiko Blush Cocoa Shock in 02 Silke Rose and Mauve is a gorgeous little duo, making it really easy to tailor the shade you prefer. The darker mauve is quite intense, but mixed in with the silky rose shade it is just perfect.

When we think of Autumn, we think of brown eyeliner, right? Am I the only one? My favourite one to use lately is the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Dark Brown; it's one that stays one really well and is so easy to apply. I think brown liner is much more subtle than black liner too, which is great for every day.

Lastly I'm diving into the nudey browns again. Borderline summery but still quite autumnal is the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm. This lippie literally goes with every single warm toned look I create, so it's just a star to have in my collection right now.


The Adore Me team asked me to see which of their 4 Autumnal looks would match my personal favourites the most.

Judging by what I picked out, I will probably go for the Paris set. It goes great with the lippie I chose, and combined with the more earthy and natural tones in the rest of my favourites, this matches the best.

For inspiration, you can see the graphic below. If you want you can go visit their website. You get a discount on your first order!




Let me know what products you always like to put into your daily make up routine in Autumn in the comments down below!




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties