Leopard Halloween make up

10:00

Hey everyone!

Halloween is coming up and I'm already practising my look(s). Today I want to share the look I was practicing yesterday. I'm going for leopard this year!




I started off my look with my regular base routine. Primer, foundation, little bit of concealer and powder.

Then I went in with the Bourjois Sun Illusion Blur Skin Perfection in 71 Fair on a sponge.
I applied it as I would apply my contour, going heavier in the centre of my forehead and down my nose. Then I set all that bronzer down with a bit of powder eyeshadow. To make it a bit more yellow-looking I used the H&M High Impact Eye Colour in the shade Turmeric; a beautiful orangey yellow.

Then I went on to the eyes. I did my eyebrows a bit heavier than normal, filling them in with the Benefit Goof Proof Pencil in shade 2 and set it down with the Benefit Ready, Set, Brow!.

After priming my eyelids, I went in with my Smashbox Photo Matte Eyes Mini palette. This contains a lot of brown matte shades, which is exactly what I needed. Any kind of matte brown shades will work for this look, as long as you have a paler, a mid-brown and a very dark brown shade available. I used the palest beige to set down my base, then went all over with the second palest shade (both top row) to make it more intense. Then in the crease I went into the second darkest brown (bottom row) and finally all over the lid with the very darkest shade. I only went in with the eyeshadows on the top lid, as underneath the eyes there will be the white pencil.

I started mapping out the cat-eye shape with my Mac Technakohl Liner in Earthline. I could easily erase any mistakes with this colour. I applied the white pencil, forst I went into Mac Eye Kohl in Fascinating and went over it with Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. I set down that white pencil with the palest matte eyeshadow in the Zoeva En Taupe palette.

When the white pencil was there, I started doing the top eyeliner. For this I used the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner. Underneath the white pencil I used the darkest shade in the Smashbox palette on a smudger brush.

The lashes I'm wearing are the Eyelure x Rosie Bea Heyday lashes. On top I applied a little bit of Maybelline The Falsies mascara.

Now for the fun part!

To make the mouth area more white I apply the Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil underneath my nose and diffused it with the sponge.

For the spots as well as the nose I used the Maybelline Gel Eyeliner and the brush that comes with it. It's dead easy to do these, as you don't have to be too precise; Leopard's spots are very random so even if you make a mistake, you won't really notice it. I also applied the lines to make the mouth with this same eyeliner.

I filled in the spots a little bit with the H&M Turmeric eyeshadow as the finishing touch.



The top is from Asos and the cat-ears and collar/choker are from Accessorize.

Hope you enjoyed this look! I might upload a second look later this week!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties