5 looks with Urban Decay Naked 2 palette | 4

10:00

Hello everyone!

The 4th look I created with the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette is a classic grey smokey eye. This is a look that will literally suite EVERYONE because of the colours. They go with every eye colour and every skin tone.

If you haven't seen the previous looks, you can read those here:

Look 1   |   Look 2   |   Look 3


After priming my eyes as usual, I go in with the shade Foxy (1) to set down the base. Then to brighten up the eye area before going all smokey I take Bootycall (2) and put in in the inner corners.

Then all over the lid, focussing on the inner half I apply the shade Verve (3). This gives the look that metallic, well, look. To intensify I spray my brush with Mac Fix+.

To make sure there's a good transition to the black shade I'm using later, I apply the shade Pistol (4) into the crease first. This one is shimmery, but will be toned down a lot when the matte black comes into play. I also run this shade along the lower lash line.

Then for the real smokiness! I take the shade Blackout (5) on a small crease brush and start building it up on the outer V and the crease. I make sure to tap off all the excess before I go onto the lid, so I can really carefully build up the pigment without going overboard. It's better to take your time on this, as you can always apply more, but it's more difficult to go back and try to tone it down when you've applied too much.

When I get to the intensity I desire, I also take Blackout on a smudger brush and apply it on the outer corners of the lower lash line.

This would look great with a black winged liner as well, however I love the look of a smokey eye on its own.

On the lashes is the MaxFactor Voluptuous False Lash Effect mascara (gosh I'm tired of typing that but it's the only one I'm using at the moment) and on the lips I'm wearing the Bourjois Contour Edition lip liner in 08 Corail Aie Aie paired with the Maybelline ColorElixir in 725 Caramel Infused.







I challenge everyone to try this look on their own! This look can be recreated with any three grey toned shadows. Just make sure you have a silver, a matte black/dark grey and an in-between shade to make the transition a lot smoother. And blend, blend, blend!

For a night out, this suits just everyone. I wouldn't mind wearing it for a regular school day, but whatever floats your boat. Let me know if you recreate it though, I'd love to see it!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties