5 looks with Urban Decay Naked 2 palette | 5

10:00

Hey everyone!

The last look I created with the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette is a beautiful, easy everyday, yet little bit smokey look. If you think this is very similar to last week's, then yes, I absolutely agree, although it has more of that mauvey undertone to it and is less bright and silver on the lid.

 Here are the other four looks if you want to catch up before reading on:

Look 1   |   Look 2   |   Look 3   |   Look 4


After priming the eyelids and setting down that base with the matte pale yellow shade Foxy (1) I start by brightening up the inner corners and the brow bone with Bootycall (2).

Then on the lid I go straight in with YDK (3). I intensify the pigmentation by spraying my eyeshadow brush with some Mac Fix+. This makes it a lot more metallic looking.

In the crease I go in with Busted (4), which is a gorgeous dark mauvey plum shade. I really blend this out, so that it transitions nicely into YDK and fades out closer to the brow bone. I also apply this all along the lower lash line.

For a little bit of definition on the upper lash line, I press Blackout (5) very close to the lash line with an angled liner brush. You can totally pair it with a slim black eyeliner, but I figured I could keep it even more subtle by using the shade I already have in this palette.

Guess which mascare I'm wearing? Yes, it's still the MaxFactor Voluptuous False Lash Effect. (I bulk photographed these okay, 'scuse me for wearing the same one all the time!)

On my lips I wanted to keep it very nude, but just add a little bit of colour. I'm wearing the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm, toned down with the Nyx Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in Corset.







Now this last look might be the easiest "smokey" look ever, but it's also one I actually wear a lot. It's super quick and easy and whenever I have a spare 5 minutes to do my eyes, a look like this will always give the impression that you have spent ages on doing your eyes.

Let me know which look was your favourite down in the comments!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties