5 looks with Zoeva En Taupe palette | 2

10:00

Hey peeps!

I'm very excited about today's look created with the Zoeva En Taupe palette, as it's my first attempt to what's supposed to look like a cut-crease eyeshadow look.

If you haven't seen the first look, you can do so by clicking here.



After priming my eyes, I start by setting down that base with the shade Hour By Hour (1), which is a pale peachy matte shade.

I go into the crease with Gallery (2), a matte true taupe shade. I blend this out until there's no harsh edges anymore. To create the cut crease, I go in with my Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in 604 Milk, which is a pure white shade, to help shape that harsh edge and make a good base for the lighter eyeshadow going on top.

Then on a flat eyeshadow brush I take Handmade (3), a rosey golden shimmery shade. I really build this up so it's in good contrast with the crease shade. I try not to go over the cut crease I just created.

Then after lining the waterline and the tightline with the Rodial Smokey Eye Pen in Black, I smoke out the lower lash line a little bit with Gallery (2).

Last but not least I brighten up the inner corners with Spun Pearl (4).

I put a coat of Too Faced Better Than Sex on the lashes to finish off the look, then on the lips I'm wearing the ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Echo Park.






Hope you enjoy this look as much as I did creating it!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties