5 looks with Zoeva En Taupe palette | 3

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today's look created with the Zoeva En Taupe palette is going to be more of a no-make-up-look, as it's super easy and neutral with just a little bit of eye pencil going on. Even the lips stay very basic.

If you've missed the previous looks, check them out here:

Look 1   |   Look 2


After priming my lids and setting it down with Stitch By Stitch (1), I go into Sheers & Voiles (2), a beautiful light grey duochrome with a pink reflection. I apply this with my finger all over the lid, as this will ensure me the pigmentation. This shade doesn't look like much, so it's a great one for that neutral look, but it's got that interesting pink shade to it when it catches the light. (The photos don't do it justice, sorry.)

To define the crease a little bit, I go into Hour By Hour (3), then I also run it along the lower lash line.

To give the look a little bit of definition, I apply the Mac Technakohl liner in Earthline to the bottom lash line and to the outer corners of the top lash line.

A coat of Clinique High Impact mascara on the top lashes and the Nyx Butter Gloss in Crème Brûlée on the lips, and the look is finished!







Super quick and easy, perfect for days where you don't have a lot of time to spend on your eyes but you still want a lil' somethin'.


Hope you will take some inspiration out of this. That light silvery duochrome is one of my absolute favourite shades!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties