Empties #12

10:00

Hey everyone!

I've been collecting a lot of empties over the past few months and wanted to get this out of the way before I go back to Belgium in a week or two. Here's everything I've used up lately.

PS: I took these photo's in two sessions. Did the first one a month before I left because I wanted to get it out of the way, then used up so many things after that and I still wanted to include them in this post. Sorry for the photography on the second batch!


MAKEUP


Clinique High Impact Mascara

Like it? It's an alright everyday mascara. I have loved using it on the daily a lot.
Repurchase? I received this in a free-with-purchase gift set, so I technically never bought it. I don't think I will ever purchase it, though. I think there's more affordable mascaras out there that do the exact same job.


l'Oréal Super Liner Ultra Precision - brown

Like it? I recently used this one up in my Project Pan so I'm glad this one is out of the way. It was okay, but would never really recommend it to anyone on particular.
Repurchase? No.


MaxFactor Voluptuous False Lash Effect Mascara

Like it? Ever since I bought it I have used it every day. It was a great mascara for me.
Repurchase? I might, in the future. There's just so many other ones to try, and I don't repurchase a mascara very often. I like to try out new ones so much!


Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit

Like it? I'm torn up between really liking this and really hating this. The concealer only worked for me a handful of times, but I did really like the powder in this little duo. It was so good for brightening the under eye area.
Repurchase? Probably not the concealer kit, possibly the powder on its own.


Soap&Glory One Heck Of a Blot powder

Like it? Another product I emptied because of my Project Pan. I loved using this one a lot.
Repurchase? I do think I ran out of this one very quickly, so I won't repurchase it immediately.


Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done

Like it? This is the first time I tried a tinted moisturiser and I'm so happy to say it works so well for me. For that more natural look when I don't need a full coverage, this one has been my absolute saviour.
Repurchase? I definitely will, after I finish up my more full coverage foundations this winter.


Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (mini)

Like it? I absolutely loved using this one a lot! It feels very nice on the skin and my foundation would go on much smoother.
Repurchase? Not immediately, but definitely at some point in the near future.


Nyx HD Studio Photogenic Foundation - Sand Beige

Like it? I adored it back in summer, as it was a good colour match for me back then. The formula was not my ideal one, but it would apply very flawlessly.
Repurchase? No, there's definitely better foundations for me.


Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil (mini) - 2

Like it? I'm so glad I got to test this out (it came as a freebie in Elle Magazine) in the right shade for me! I am in love with the formula and I'm definitely intrigued by the Benefit brow products.
Repurchase? After using the brow pencils in my current rotation, I will definitely pick up either this one or the skinny version of it.


BareMinerals BareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer - Light

Like it? The formula is very unique - a little goes a long way, it doesn't cake up and it has super high coverage. The shade was very good for me right after summer but was a bit too dark for me near the end. It's not completely finished but I'm getting rid of it for hygienic reasons.
Repurchase? Yes, definitely. Maybe it a lighter shade, though.


Maybelline The Falsies mascara

Like it? It's always been a favourite of mine.
Repurchase? I always go back to this one after a while and I will forever have this as a back up.


Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof mascara

Like it? I loved it a lot, but not as much as the regular one. I'm not a huge fan of waterproof mascaras, but this is one of the better ones I've tried. It's a great mascara and does just as much wonders as the non-waterproof one. Again, it's not completely used up but it was definitely time to get rid of this for hygienic reasons.
Repurchase? Probably not. If I do, it will be the non-waterproof version.


SKINCARE


Bioderma Micellar water

Like it? Yes, of course. I used to use this all the time before I tried out the cheaper version from Garnier.
Repurchase? No, not since I've discovered the Garnier micellar water.


Clearista Retexturizing Gel

Like it? I'm so glad I got to try this face scrub out. It is super gentle on the face and leaves the skin soft as a baby's bottom.
Repurchase? I'm still using different face scrubs, plus I don't think this one was my absolute favourite.


Kiehl's Ultra-Facial Oil-Free Toner

Like it? I absolutely adored using this product and I'm very sad it is gone.
Repurchase? I'm on a tight budget at the moment so I've been using one from The Body Shop, but I definitely want to go back to this one very soon.


Klorane Cornflower make up remover

Like it? I've been using this ever since I started wearing make up, because my mum always uses it as well. It is great for sensitive eyes (not for waterproof make up though). I thought I would finally include it in an empties post.
Repurchase? All the time, without a doubt.


Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula

Like it? I know I can always rely on this product when it comes to my skin and I love using it a lot.
Repurchase? I'm currently using a different one on trial and there's also the Kiehl's oil-free cleanser that I really like, but at some point I will probably buy this one again.


Tropic Smoothing Cleanser Complexion Purifier

Like it? Surprisingly, yes. Although it is a cleanser for dry skin, I feel like it got rid of the leftover make up on my skin very well.
Repurchase? No. It's not really suitable for my oily skin. However I can highly recommend it for people with normal and dry skin!


Caudalie Gentle Buffing Cream

Like it? It's a great scrub for me, as it's gentle enough to not break open my acne and still really cleanses my skin. It leaves my skin super soft.
Repurchase? Definitely.


DermaV10 Anti Ageing Eye Cream

Like it? Yes, it really woke up my eye area in the morning. I enjoyed using it a lot and it lasted me for ages as well!
Repurchase? Probably not. I love trying out new eye creams and I'm always on the lookout for new ones.

HAIR


Bumble&Bumble Sunday Shampoo

Like it? Absolutely! I have quite greasy hair so with all the build-up from dry shampoos in between washes, I need a good cleanse at least once a week. This one does the job perfectly.
Repurchase? Definitely will, very soon.


Bumble&Bumble Thickening Full Form Mousse

Like it? It was an okay mousse to give my roots some volume and my ends some texture, and I have to admit that this little travel sized one lasted me forever.
Repurchase? Probably not. It didn't blow me away and it's quite expensive for what it is.


CoLab Dry Shampoo - Monaco

Like it? I adore the CoLab dry shampoos and this scent is one of my favourites!
Repurchase? Yes, as soon as I can find them at Superdrug again.


Bumble&Bumble Surf Spray (mini)

Like it? Yes, I do! It's more or less the same as the Toni&Guy Sea Salt spray, which I absolutely love.
Repurchase? That being said, I have a full bottle of that T&G stuff to use up first. the B&B one is also a lot more expensive so I don't think it does much more than the Sea Salt spray from T&G does.


Toni&Guy Cleanse Dry Shampoo (mini)

Like it? Yes, it was an okay dry shampoo, nothing really special about it.
Repurchase? Hm, probably not. Although I must say I like the size of it to travel with.


Toni&Guy Express Reboost Dry Shampoo

Like it? It gave my hair more texture, but I felt like it didn't keep my hair from getting oily very well, which is essentially what I want from a dry shampoo.
Repurchase? Unfortunately not.


BODY


Rituals Tao Wai Wang body scrub

Like it? This is my absolute favourite scrub of all times. 'Nuff said.
Repurchase? Yes, as soon as I'm off my tight budget.


Dove GoFresh deodorant

Like it? It might sound like a boring thing to include, but I've been obsessed with these deodorants. They are so affordable and work just as well as the Rituals ones.
Repurchase? Definitely!


Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Lotion

Like it? I love the scent of this and it is so gentle for my skin. I'm obsessed.
Repurchase? Maybe. Who knows, I still have a back up anyways.


LIFESTYLE


Rituals Tao Qi Relaxing Serum

Like it? I know this is a bit of a luxury product that no one really needs, but for me, whenever I have a headache and I can't sleep because of it, this really works to get it the pain to a minimum and to help me get to sleep a little bit better.
Repurchase? I had one on backup and I'm using that one now. 


Rituals Ginkgo's Secret Caring Hand Balm

Like it? You've seen me mention it in every single empties so of course.
Repurchase? All the time!


Yankee Candle Ebony&Oak

Like it? I am obsessed with scents like these and they are perfect for Autumn and Winter.
Repurchase? Maybe in the future.



Let me know in the comments below if you've tried any of these products yourself and how you got on with them!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties