November Beauty Favourites

10:00

Hey everyone!

How are we at the end of November already? Seriously?
You know what that means: it's favourites time!


Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics palette

It's finally here and in my life! A few weeks ago, this baby was added to my collection of eyeshadow palettes / Urban Decay products. I won't go too much into detail, I did a whole first impressions review on this palette right here. I am just obsessed with the shades in here and the pigmentation doesn't disappoint.


Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water

This micellar water has been life-changing for me! The odd day I will wear waterproof makeup, this one helps me to take it off immediately. Even if I'm not wearing any waterproof makeup, I still absolutely love using this one, as it doesn't dry out my skin too much. I do have oily-combination skin, but I don't have any troubles with using this makeup remover. I think you just need to try it for yourself to believe me.


Makeup Revolution PRO Illuminate highlighter

This huge highlighter was only £8 at Superdrug and it is one of the prettiest highlighters I've ever owned. It's such a great shade for my skin tone, it is very finely milled, it's not too intense but not too soft either, and I'm just obsessed with using this one! I've been using it non-stop, even for daily makeup look, and I can't recommend this one enough.


l'Oréal Miss Hippie Mega Volume mascara

I've been using this mascara almost every day this month. It gives me the most fluttery and long lashes and it's really easy to build this one up without my lashes going clumpy. I feel like it stays on rather well during the day as well.


Smashbox BE Legendary lipstick - Off Script (matte)

I picked this up back in September when they first launched. There was an event with Alex Steinherr from Glamour Magazine, promoting the new line of 120 smashbox lipsticks. I decided to pick up this gorgeous warm brown lipstick. It's nothing like I've owned before and I love wearing it for evening looks! The matte formula stays on for ages as well!



Let me know your favourites of the month in the comments below.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties