October Beauty Favourites

10:00

Hey everyone!

Time for another round up on the make up bits I've been loving for the past month.

Kiko Blush Cocoa Shock - 02 Silky Rose and Mauve

I picked this up in September, but only got round to really using it in October. It looks like I hardly even touched it, but I've been wearing it loads, especially the lighter shade. The darker one is very pigmented so I really need to be careful with this. With Winter coming up I feel like a mauvey blush can't lack in my collection.


Too Faced Born This Way concealer

This concealer is definitely not up there with the Urban Decay one and BareMinerals one in terms of staying power, but it is such a good shade match for me. It's super lightweight yet pigmented and I love to use it underneath my eyes. The shade range is gorgeous as well, but I must say it was pretty pricey. Nevertheless I absolutely love it!


Estée Lauder Little Black Liner

I finally made the plunge and bought this product. It was on my list since forever, as I can't get it in Belgium, but always put off actually buying it as I had so many other liquid liners lying around. I love how this is multi-functional with a felt tip on one end and the paddle-shaped applicator on the other. I especially love the latter, used flat to really quickly draw a thick line and I'm ready to go.


Mac matte lipstick - Velvet Teddy

An old favourite that's perfect for Autumn. I forgot I much I loved wearing this browny nude. It's not too cool but not too warm either, it suits me so well and goes perfectly with the autumnal colour palette I'm wearing at the moment.


Clinique High Impact Mascara

This is a mini-size, or a deluxe sample I got in a free-with-purchase set ages ago. The applicator looks like nothing special but it's just the best everyday mascara. It makes my lashes look so natural, yet really separated and defined, and the staying power is top notch.


What have you been loving lately? Let me know in the comments below.


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties