Project Pan That Product: update #13

10:00

Hey everyone!

Another month, another update. I'm enjoying this more and more every time I do this post.
Let's just get straight into it.



I took out the Soap&Glory One Heck Of a Blot powder and the l'Oréal Super Liner Ultra Precision. I replaced these two products with the Nyx HD Studio Photogenic Foundation and the The Balm Schwing Eyeliner.

Today, the products look like this:


Clinique Chubby Stick Intense - 01 Curviest Caramel

You might not see it very well, but I think this one has progressed a lot. Even though I don't use it every single day, it always lives in my bag and I must say I'm impressed by how much I actually used it.


Benefit Hoola bronzer

This one has progressed a little bit and I reckon if I use it intensively for the next month, I am able to finally get rid of it. I will make it a point of using this one for every bronzing purpose for the next month so I can move onto another one - at last.


Benefit Sugarbomb blush

Yes! I finally hit pan on this one! From now on this will only grow and become more noticeable. No lie: this is the ONLY blush I'm using at the moment, so I'm very dedicated to make this one run out asap.


The Balm Schwing eyeliner

I forgot how much I loved this one and I've been using it every time I want to wear black liner. I'm pretty sure I can use this one for another two months and will make sure I use this one a lot in the next months.


Soap&Glory Archery brow pencil

The more I use this, the more I think I should definitely pick up a back up of this one. I will run out soon and I'm not able to get it in Belgium... Weird how this blonde shade used to be way too light for me, but now all of a sudden is a great one to fill in my brows...


MaxFactor Voluptuous False Lash Effect mascara

It's time to get rid of this one! I can feel it starts to irritate my eyes a bit, which means it probably has too many bacteria in there by now. I've loved this mascara a whole lot, although I'm happy to move onto another one.


Nyx HD Studio Photogenic Foundation - 104 Sand Beige

This foundation, surprisingly enough, was a perfect match for me in summer even though I didn't swatch it in store. By now it's starting to get a bit too dark, however I always have my lightening drops to fix that problem. I've been wearing it non-stop so I'm sure I will finish this in a few months from now.


Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit

For hygienic reasons I'm going to take this out of the project. I used up most of the concealer, and I will probably use the powder for another week or so, but judging by how less I used it and it still progressed so much, there's no point in keeping it in here for another month. Might as well add a new product now.


That's another 2 down, which means 2 new products will be added:


Maybelline The Falsies mascara

I've repurchased this ages ago and now I can finally start using it again. I have a few more mascaras on back up that I really want to use, but I'm going to try and use this one first.


Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow - My Two Cents

This one used to be so creamy, but recently it has started to dry out. I really want to get the most out of this before I have to throw it out. Besides, this is a gorgeous shade for all year round and is a perfect one-wash-wonder for every day.



I'm excited to be changing it up again with some new products in the mix.
Let me know if you're on a project like this, and how you're getting on with it.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties