5 looks with Zoeva En Taupe palette | 4

10:00

Hi everyone!

Today's look with the Zoeva En Taupe palette is mainly focused around the purpley tones in the palette. I've gone for a rather smokey look that's super easy to recreate.

If you've missed any of the previous looks and want to check those out first, here you go:

Look 1   |   Look 2   |   Look 3


After priming my eyes and setting down the base with Stitch By Stitch (1), I go straight into Exquisite (2) in the crease. This is my favourite shade in the entire palette; it looks gorgeous in the crease combined with any of the other shades. I also run Exquisite underneath the lower lash line.

On the lid I apply Old Master (3). This one looks like it has a lot of glitter in it, however it's so fine you don't even notice it at all. The shade is like a cooler toned version of Exquisite. I also apply this to the outer corners of the lower lash line.

in the inner corners I apply Spun Pearl (4) just to give the look some brightness.

To make the look a bit smokier, I go in with a kohl pencil. The one I'm using for this look is the Mac Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Raven. I apply this on the waterline, really messily, so I can smudge it out later.

The mascara I'm using today is the Too Faced Better Than Sex waterproof mascara. Op the lips I'm wearing the Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick in 630 Velvet Beige.







Every time I create a purple look, it reminds me of how good this shade looks with my green eyes. Yet I never really wear it. #NoteToSelf: wear more purple.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties