5 looks with Zoeva En Taupe palette | 5

10:00

Hey everyone!

The last look with the Zoeva En Taupe palette is a very frosty one. As winter is coming I wanted to do a very wintery look, with frosty white eyes and a dark berry lip.

Please feel free to check out the other looks I created with this palette right here:

Look 1   |   Look 2   |   Look 3   |   Look 4


This is probably the easiest eye look I've ever done. I started off with priming my eyes, then I went straight in with my Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in 604 Milk. I put that all over the lid and made sure there weren't any harsh lines or edges.

Then I set it down with Stitch by Stitch (1), just to make the frosty shimmery shade go on smoother.

Then on the entire lid, I went into Spun Pearl (2). I built it up with my fingers, then blended it out in between with a fluffy eyeshadow brush, until I had the desired intensity. I took this shade into the inner corners and I even highlighted my face with it to make the entire look extra ice-queen.

On the waterline I applied the Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in 604 Milk I used on the lids before.This ties in the lower lash line with everything that's going on on the lids.

For that intense winged liner I used The Balm Schwing, which I love as it dries up completely matte.

The mascara I was wearing with this look is the Too Faced Better Than Sex waterproof and on the lips I'm rocking the Maybelline ColorDrama lip crayon in 310.

I know I messed up my liner; I only saw it when the pictures were already taken and I removed my make up already. I'm only human and we all make mistakes, sorry 'bout it!






I know I'm finishing off with quite a bold look, but I thought it might be great inspiration for any Winter Balls, Christmas or fancy parties you might go to this winter, as it makes quite the statement.


Hope you enjoyed the last look for this series so far. Let me know in the comments if you want me to keep doing this series in 2017 and if there's any palette you would prefer to see on this blog.




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties