B-Day Make Up Menu

10:00

Hey peeps!

I turned 23 last week and promised to break down my birthday make up look with you. I love how I can wear winter vibes on my face for my b-day! I included a few new products I've never showed you before so I'm super excited for this post.

Hope you enjoy.


First I primed my eyes with the Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion. For my eyeshadow I used my new Zoeva Caramel Melange palette. How amazing is this? Can we all take a moment an appreciate this beauty?

 I set down my base with the shade Universal Delight, which is the peachy matte eyeshadow. To brighten up the brow bone I use the matte white shadow called Wax Paper.

In the crease and on the lower lash line I use a mix of Start Soft and Finish Sensual, the second and third shade in the bottom row. Then on the entire lid I went for sparkle with the shade Liquid Center, the last shade on the first row.

On the inner corners I go in with a mix of Wax Paper and Almost Burnt, the golden shadow on the bottom row.


For my eyeliner I used my trusty Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid liner and winged it out. Then on the lashes I applied the Urban Decay Perversion mascara, which I'm currently using a sample size of. For the 90's vibes on the lips I used Urban Decay's 1993 (which is my birth year so it only made sense).


I felt so good-looking, if I do say so myself. I'll probably wear a similar look on Christmas Eve, but I'll definitely share a x-mas look on the blog soon.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties